+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Remove Game by Lucas Today at 10:07:07 am
[Support Center] REMOVE GAMES / TONTONATOS REPORT THATS by Lucas Today at 09:57:39 am
[Support Center] How do I change my email address associated with my account? by LivE.SworD April 11, 2024, 01:33:41 am
[Introduce Yourself] I'm back! MaFia.Azazel / PoPe[or]DoPe by Kush_Ld[FuN] April 10, 2024, 01:33:49 am
[General Discussion ] Dingo BM by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 09, 2024, 01:21:05 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26126
Total Topics: 2398
Most Online Today: 253
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 238
Total: 247

Author Topic: jose hacker?  (Read 11249 times)

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: jose hacker?
« Reply #90 on: July 03, 2022, 10:50:53 am »
Perhaps I need remind ppl of who carvusis is.

Most gosu gamer all time?

Glad my few smurf games count for something. Decaf get on your clan accounts I'll whoop your ass again.
Don't make me call Seba to rape you again and have joe cast it. Fucking noob

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 03, 2022, 12:26:11 pm »
Perhaps I need remind ppl of who carvusis is.

Most gosu gamer all time?

Glad my few smurf games count for something. Decaf get on your clan accounts I'll whoop your ass again.
Don't make me call Seba to rape you again and have joe cast it. Fucking noob

@live.sword as you can see Gus starts the bm. As I'm sure Gus is the one who pms you when he feels sensitive to sc topics. No one here is racist or discriminating.

@Chewbacca you got owned by Bayagster under 8 minutes LMFAO. You're a joke dude. Try to beat Dingo once then talk? Hehehehehehe

Let me call Alex/Day to own you under 3 minutes. Almost the same time Goon beat you.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 12:31:07 pm by Carvusis »

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 03, 2022, 12:41:24 pm »
Boy, you bout to get banned keep it up.

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 03, 2022, 12:44:02 pm »
Boy, you bout to get banned keep it up.

Gus you hairy.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 03, 2022, 12:44:44 pm »
You so sad dude, i bet you want my hairy NUTS

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 03, 2022, 01:31:41 pm »
I am looking into this
Thank you sword.
ive notice the game vs david tvsp jose t he only scanned davids drop expo, game vs me tvsp he scouts all the bases but i was doing a gatway expo. hes got caught before doing strads to play off the players/ match  ups.

its like he knows what your going and does what he needs to.  theres a big dif in a player that plays smart and safe to a player that only plays off what your doing.

KuShDaddy

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 03, 2022, 05:03:47 pm »
FujI Vs Rabbit what a nail biter, I almost won that btw. SPEAK FACTS not bs next time bitch.

Facts are you had someone play games under your name. Then you forfeited and dodged Rabbit at the remaining games when he realized it was a fake account.

Facts: you're a pathetic loser who gets dumped and cheated by his former "girlfriend" she probably used you hence the quotes.

Facts: you die to get her back yet she rejects you and is with another dude a real man for her having sex.

Facts: you begged and cried on Kush's shoulders when all this happens.

Facts: you're life is sad and you will never earn more than minimum wage you hairy disgusting looking Chewbacca.

Fact: I win. GG no re.

As Gus's alter ego I can concur all of this is 100% fax ..... this man is a legend .... live.sword please make this man a mod and your dying community will lvl up.

Saddest part is this punk bish is so proud of making top 5 after 10 years of playing this game. It's not a special feat kid. He's been the bottom of the existence of starcraft all the way up until a year ago and suddenly he's convinced himself he deserves recognition? Carvusi has good points. Doesn't matter if he top in a dying league. He calls it like he see's it, respect. These dudes who playing all day everyday and barely cracking top 5 don't get yourself to hyped up on yourself. KuSh came back after 2 years inactivity and after 15 games destroyed you peasants in 2v2 "top new era gamers" yall chumps need to recognize reality.... you ain't nothing special.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 05:10:12 pm by KuShDaddy »

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 03, 2022, 05:29:06 pm »
I've never played 2s all the years I've played and I thought any games I played vs kush was ezz points for me and ronin.  My 2s is trash, kush I dont even know u other than your mouth, I know gus.

KuShDaddy

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 03, 2022, 07:14:46 pm »
I've never played 2s all the years I've played and I thought any games I played vs kush was ezz points for me and ronin.  My 2s is trash, kush I dont even know u other than your mouth, I know gus.

Who cares if you know me idiot... you've been trash since you've been following my clans since killer. Days .... your ego just like gus won't allow you to admit I was the leader of three clans you Lil bishes begged to join killer. Top- and fire .... you never been anybody and still aren't anybody... so wtf does it matter... your only convincing yourself like you two idiots be doing. But reality is in the history books loser.

And anyone else who knows me knows even in tOp- clan I decimated all of xS. Who tf are you? Some dude who's been chasing tail. While I am the head. Go fuq yourself peasant . All of a sudden you want to open your mouth when the league is dying like I said it would if you fuqing losers tried to trash the 2v2 king. You show your truth worth as a piece of shit that you've always been and always will be. Go fuqing kill yourself you fuqing no life no honor peasants. Swear to God deserved to be capped on. The reason this game is trash now is cause nobody with honor n skill plays anymore. It's left to the deadbeats ... fuq yourself

Done with this cesspool... you got this piece of shit who has never been good at 1's suddenly thinking youre hott stuff to talk trash about the ones before you.... leave the dog shit to the peasants to eat... that's what this league has turned into is dog shit cause of dog shits like these idiots. Rot in sh!t losers.

You idiots are to dumb to learn from the mistakes of history. When you disregard any respect for the ones before you and traditions set forth ... you become cursed

During the period of Uzziah’s reign, the nation prospered, and desert areas were reclaimed by water conservation. Jerusalem’s walls were reconstructed, towers were added, and engines of war were mounted at strategic points. A large army was also maintained. The nation’s prosperity under Uzziah was considered to have been a result of the king’s fidelity to Yahweh.

According to the biblical record, Uzziah’s strength caused him to become proud, which led to his destruction. He attempted to burn incense in the Temple, an act restricted to priests. When the priests attempted to send him from the Temple, the king became angry and was immediately stricken with leprosy. His son Jotham ruled for his father until Uzziah died.

Yall prideful mufukkas will become cursed an your curses will stay with you forever.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 07:40:45 pm by KuShDaddy »

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 03, 2022, 07:58:44 pm »
I never followed u noob. I followed top players to learn the gam

Chill on with the bm, respect and know u couldn't touch my 1v1 and not speak on it.

Your cursed to be stupid, quit talking and game. Put in the work then bm or shh

gg noob***

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 04, 2022, 01:52:12 am »
K kush is a troll. I didn't bother reading ant of that. This is a game that I play for fun. Why do you guys get so worked up just because I wanted to become good and did. Kush never was considered a top player by anyone. Lmfao, calm your titties.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 04, 2022, 02:24:30 am »
BTW I've been in the top 5 for 8 years now or what? I'm consistently top 3. Not top 5, wtf u talking about I'm all of a sudden full of myself? Lmfao dude I went up against brain 50 games and still made top 3. You would never beat brain a game in your life chobo. Sit down plz.

Decaf

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 04, 2022, 11:35:24 am »
Seba = Carvusis' dad.

Seba #1 all time

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 10, 2022, 11:47:48 pm »
L-Mx]-ThaNaThoZ is suspended for the rest of this season, and for the entirety of next season, for evidence beyond a reasonable doubt, of cheating with observers and/or maphacking

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2022, 05:52:11 pm »
In my previous post, I was careful not to definitely state whether use of hacks was confirmed. Upon further review of the evidence, it remains unknowable whether hacks were actually involved, or if the offense is limited to cheating with observers. The evidence is based on patterns of knowing game information that would be inaccessible without external help. But I want to make it clear that cheating with observers is considered as serious as hacking, and there will be zero tolerance for it now and in the future; regardless of whether its all games or a single game. However, it is also true that there remain many other players who commit this on a regular basis, but they have not yet been caught. It is not balanced to single out one player when others remain. Therefore the suspension is being reduced to the remainder of this season, and I will be vigilant to catch everyone else that is abusing the league this way.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh88-43
2 Momo[gK]83-49
3 L-Mx]GoM53-7
4 L-Mx]White65-21
5 gG]EaZy-87-45

2v2
RankPlayerRecord