+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 318
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 301
Total: 308

Author Topic: jose hacker?  (Read 11050 times)

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
Re: jose hacker?
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2022, 11:39:03 pm »
hus if you remove dingo and joses balls from your eyes you would see that its true. stop jerking them off and wipe the cum from your eyes

Lol Riddick you and Ronin have lost to bayagster  who is 25-50 In scw. If Dingo and Jose hack they would beat Hydra and know where to drop. Under you're assumption if Dingo and Jose hack then Tom hacks too. You're in no place to judge when I've beaten you and Ronin in 1s with 2 gate p and 2v4 with you're little possy.

Go be fake elsewhere and stop getting on Tom's bandwagon. You have to make the same universal argument.

Stop being a noob and shut the fuck up.

This is a real man right here, calling gus(me) out for talking to myself and speaking some real truth, I even stole kush's picture. And calls out Tom's bandwagon and speaks alot of truth.  Good man right here 👍

Yes you Gus. Look at your previous profiles. Doesn't show there. Plus IP. Real Kush doesn't talk like a cafeteria lady working for $20k a year like you.

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2022, 11:41:23 pm »

Lol Riddick you and Ronin have lost to bayagster  who is 25-50 In scw. If Dingo and Jose hack they would beat Hydra and know where to drop. Under you're assumption if Dingo and Jose hack then Tom hacks too. You're in no place to judge when I've beaten you and Ronin in 1s with 2 gate p and 2v4 with you're little possy.

Go be fake elsewhere and stop getting on Tom's bandwagon. You have to make the same universal argument.

Stop being a noob and shut the fuck up.

1v1 bo9 ill put up 1000$ u won't touch me.  You don't even have to put up money

Joe first of all you must be from dumbfuck buck two. 1000$ is no currency. Reflects your dipshitness. Level up and beat bayagster once or twice in a row. He's more your tier and Ronin's. Go photograph him

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2022, 12:26:54 am »
Shut up pussy. Your nobody

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2022, 01:25:34 am »
Shut up pussy. Your nobody

You're* or elementary format You are*. You don't know how to write currency not proper English. Yet your name.is Joe? Joerapussy.

Noob. Get a life. You're the joke of scw. Ima tell bayagster to 5-0 u again ROFL. NOOB.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2022, 02:06:36 am »
So anyway.... Jose sure has alot of children to back up his dirty deeds and they are many. I'm not doubting he really does have lvl. The guy has no morals though. Look how him and dingo shamelessly openly dodged Tom 100x just to try and win scw. Nuff said. Sorry carvusis but I'm not kush lol nice try. SMH noobs these days

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2022, 04:05:46 am »
So anyway.... Jose sure has alot of children to back up his dirty deeds and they are many. I'm not doubting he really does have lvl. The guy has no morals though. Look how him and dingo shamelessly openly dodged Tom 100x just to try and win scw. Nuff said. Sorry carvusis but I'm not kush lol nice try. SMH noobs these days

Do Texas people say Nuff?..
You're pathetic Gus. Everyone knows your accounts. Noob. Go lose to Goon and keep dodging noob .

I wonder if you'll ever make it into a tournament again and NOT Forfeit and hide for weeks at a time?! GG no re noob

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2022, 04:16:55 am »
Carvusis if I knew who your mother, sister, any relationship to you id fuck them like dirty little whores. Does your mom still have teeth?

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2022, 04:27:17 am »

You're pathetic Gus. Everyone knows your accounts. Noob. Go lose to Goon and keep dodging noob .

I wonder if you'll ever make it into a tournament again and NOT Forfeit and hide for weeks at a time?! GG no re noob
You cant even form 1 true sentence about me. fucking sad bruh. get good.

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2022, 04:29:25 am »
Carvusis if I knew who your mother, sister, any relationship to you id fuck them like dirty little whores. Does your mom still have teeth?

Riddick you make.me waste my breath on you.  You're a redneck pussy who does incest. I don't judge you. But Gus might knowing he and Ronin are your bucktooth incest sisters that photograph each other at the cafeteria lounge :).

Riddick quit sc. You try to play good people yet you get owned 112apm noob. Click the mouse faster! ROFL.

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2022, 04:30:45 am »

Gus. You still suck at sc..you can't even beat Hus. You get 20-1d LOL. Yet you don't play Dingo. Jose keeps owning your pussy ass.

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2022, 04:32:31 am »

Gus. You still suck at sc..you can't even beat Hus. You get 20-1d LOL. Yet you don't play Dingo. Jose keeps owning your pussy ass.

Goon keeps owning you Gus ROFL!

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2022, 04:36:06 am »
carvusis are u even relevant to this game at all? lol man youll never make a tournament in your life but u wanna say ill never make a tournament "again" get a lvl dude.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2022, 04:38:49 am »
FujI Vs Rabbit what a nail biter, I almost won that btw. SPEAK FACTS not bs next time bitch. I dont give a shit if goon gets a couple lucky games here and there, I could run him over anytime ez if i actually took him serious.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 04:40:34 am by sNipEr.ScopE »

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2022, 04:43:09 am »
FujI Vs Rabbit what a nail biter, I almost won that btw. SPEAK FACTS not bs next time bitch.

Facts are you had someone play games under your name. Then you forfeited and dodged Rabbit at the remaining games when he realized it was a fake account.

Facts: you're a pathetic loser who gets dumped and cheated by his former "girlfriend" she probably used you hence the quotes.

Facts: you die to get her back yet she rejects you and is with another dude a real man for her having sex.

Facts: you begged and cried on Kush's shoulders when all this happens.

Facts: you're life is sad and you will never earn more than minimum wage you hairy disgusting looking Chewbacca.

Fact: I win. GG no re.

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2022, 04:44:58 am »
FujI Vs Rabbit what a nail biter, I almost won that btw. SPEAK FACTS not bs next time bitch. I dont give a shit if goon gets a couple lucky games here and there, I could run him over anytime ez if i actually took him serious.

Why did you modify your message? Goon owns you in under 2 minutes midbuild loser. No one takes you serious. Goon owns you when you try LOL. Then you claim he map hacks.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35

2v2
RankPlayerRecord