+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[Support Center] Manually add this game please. by Turtle Today at 01:32:36 am
[Support Center] remove games plz by xRidd1cK September 28, 2026, 05:51:09 pm
[Support Center] add game pls by DinGo07 September 26, 2026, 01:49:52 pm
[Support Center] Won't send email to make a account. by IcyP September 24, 2026, 12:17:38 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by DinGo07 September 20, 2026, 11:20:53 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 22991
Latest: pampago-hielay
New This Month: 15615
New This Week: 452
New Today: 231
Stats
Total Posts: 26280
Total Topics: 2747
Most Online Today: 2699
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 18
Guests: 2424
Total: 2442

Author Topic: New user here hi everyone  (Read 7448 times)

Pinocchiusis

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
New user here hi everyone
« on: June 10, 2022, 01:24:37 am »
Hi I'm carvusis I mean.. I'm new here. How come my nose grows when I say I'm not ugly and when I say I'm good at SC? Hmm that's weird I was telling the truth I swear! Nose grew again wtf... anyway I'll play anyone and win see you in channel hehehe

Dreadlord Proletius

  • Muted
  • Zealot
  • *
  • Posts: 183
    • View Profile
Re: New user here hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2022, 02:01:53 pm »
u r gay

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 Don~109-50
2 -Ank]Henessy-70-14
3 pacutec75-82
4 Pro]TossX2-78-42
5 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR89-68

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-56-5
2 Don~51-22
3 pacutec97-99
4 legend]six65-33
5 Choi0048-14

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal