+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by sM.Zik Today at 05:42:44 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26205
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 571
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 17
Guests: 531
Total: 548

Author Topic: Gus thank you for confirming that you created KushDaddy account and smurfing me  (Read 4923 times)

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
Gus. I will report you to God for your falsehoods. A true Protestant or Christian if you know what that means would quote Ephesians 4:25 to you, "Therefore, each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to your neighbor, for we are all members of one body," however, Gus you must be a mutation with your falsehoods. Bm or not coming from you even if StarCraft don't utilize God's name I'm vein.

Funny how I caught your KushDaddy account and you confirmed it. How does Tom/ or Hydra feel about you being him through a smurf account? To have people hate Kush??

You kiss Tom's ass then bm him, Alex and SC in a smurf account. You can't take the heat when they say something back to you. Makes sense why Dave owned you in SC noob.

Low life Gus R. Even bartenders dump you. Why did your ex dump you and why did you have the nerve to beg on your knees for her to have you back if Jesus Chris is within you?

Sad really to see you talking to yourself in two scw accounts....now that everyone realized it. It's even sadder....

Also, stop dodging people in StarCraft seems like that's all you've ever done even if you were trained by Kush and Hydra Eric tried to be as well.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Why do you keep talking to me like I care what you think? lol dude, i caught you smurfing around and pretending like you can beat gg]eazy when truth is he would shit on you. You cant come between me and god either, thats between me and him. judge not lest ye be judged.

KuShDaddy

• Marine
    • View Profile
Gus. I will report you to God for your falsehoods. A true Protestant or Christian if you know what that means would quote Ephesians 4:25 to you, "Therefore, each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to your neighbor, for we are all members of one body," however, Gus you must be a mutation with your falsehoods. Bm or not coming from you even if StarCraft don't utilize God's name I'm vein.

Funny how I caught your KushDaddy account and you confirmed it. How does Tom/ or Hydra feel about you being him through a smurf account? To have people hate Kush??

You kiss Tom's ass then bm him, Alex and SC in a smurf account. You can't take the heat when they say something back to you. Makes sense why Dave owned you in SC noob.

Low life Gus R. Even bartenders dump you. Why did your ex dump you and why did you have the nerve to beg on your knees for her to have you back if Jesus Chris is within you?

Sad really to see you talking to yourself in two scw accounts....now that everyone realized it. It's even sadder....

Also, stop dodging people in StarCraft seems like that's all you've ever done even if you were trained by Kush and Hydra Eric tried to be as well.

Lmao

KuShDaddy

• Marine
    • View Profile
Tom is alright but Kokanee will always be my dawg.

KuShDaddy

• Marine
    • View Profile
Koka woulda beat Tom in his prime. Tom is overhyped doesn't only partners good players excluding a few. And only cares about his image.

Koka is way cooler

In the seasons koka won he was destroying top level gamers throughout the entire season. Not noob bashing same players over n over until the end of season. That's why all these seasons don't mean anything to me. Cause there's no regulation on who you can play throughout the season. If you compare the difficulty of each season the seasons koka destroyed all his opponents he gave them a chance to learn how to beat him and still smashed them. Tom doesn't do that.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 11:07:40 am by KuShDaddy »

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Kush and carvusis will never matter in this game and should both be banned from the site for being toxic worthless retards. Add that to your poll faggot. Nobody gives a shit about your dumbass

KuShDaddy

• Marine
    • View Profile
I think sniper is still mistaking anyone here for people that care what he says at this point. Bruh. Move on stop acting like anyone reads your posts. I certainly don't

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Kush you were never good. Get over it. Gg]eazy is better than you and carvusis combined. You both suck and everyone knows I'm better than you. Quit being a hater you noobs.

KuShDaddy

• Marine
    • View Profile
This dude is wasting his energy being mad at someone who literally doesn't care that he exists. Get a life. Move on. You're 10 years old? I told you kid.... you ain't worth knowing.

Stop directing your bad energy at me. I LITERALLY DO NOT CARE YOU EXIST GO FOCUS ON THE NEXT PERSON TO TAKE YOUR FRUSTRATED SAD PATHETIC EXISTENCE ON. I HAVE AN IMPORTANT LIFE TO LIVE. GOTDAMN STOP STALKING MY POSTS. LOSER.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Why do the biggest noobs talk the most shit? Because they can't beat you at the game so they use their mouths to try to bring you down. Where are you guys on the scoreboard? I'm currently 2nd place. Get good noobs.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
You're the one talking in caps. You mad bruh? Kush is a sad angry loser looking for attention from me an actual good player
 Bye bye kush nice knowing you sad nookie. Get lost

KuShDaddy

• Marine
    • View Profile
You're literally so pathetic you spazzing out for past months. Now you act like you don't care... dude ... you're mentally psychotic and unwell... and need help.... plz.... go seek something. Cause this is too much... leave me alone dude..... I never wished to ever engage or know you.... move on... it's sad n pathetic and at this point you're to sad n pathetic to see how you act like a desperate little girl go fuck yourself you little piece of shit loser.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Boo hoo kush cry me a river. Nobody noob. You're trash always will be trash. You reap what you sow. Now stop responding to me until you get a comeback.

KuShDaddy

• Marine
    • View Profile
Shhh dude you crying like a girl it's just a game n k express my opinion.... gus you're not important you just try to make yourself important. Deuces

KuShDaddy

• Marine
    • View Profile
Aww don't be sad.... just get the clue.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7