+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] SCW 63 begin when? Open Tournament hosted by Hero Clan by XelRus October 05, 2026, 08:16:54 pm
[Clans] ●●● ~ ㆍiMpacTㆍ ~ ●●● by Patriotic.Newb October 05, 2026, 07:07:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers! by InFaMouS]reeKo October 05, 2026, 06:38:55 pm
[General Discussion ] Who won Brain vs gomdor by TealSilverSteal October 05, 2026, 05:57:27 am
[General Discussion ] add game pls by DinGo07 October 03, 2026, 05:31:48 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 25568
Latest: spin-Avaimi
New This Month: 1944
New This Week: 985
New Today: 450
Stats
Total Posts: 26309
Total Topics: 2751
Most Online Today: 3440
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 24
Guests: 1886
Total: 1910

Author Topic: Hello to this old game  (Read 13073 times)

soupress

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Hello to this old game
« on: June 28, 2022, 02:10:42 am »
Hello everyone. Resli here. I actually don't remember if Resli was the name I used back then. Used to play during the way back yonder when USMC was alive and that all female clan in US West was too. Usually hung around the channel growroom and marlboro. Not sure if anyone here hung out there. I even hosted a tourney once. This was before starcraftdream etc.

KuShDaddy

  • Marine
  • **
  • Posts: 97
    • View Profile
Re: Hello to this old game
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2022, 06:43:24 pm »
Hello everyone. Resli here. I actually don't remember if Resli was the name I used back then. Used to play during the way back yonder when USMC was alive and that all female clan in US West was too. Usually hung around the channel growroom and marlboro. Not sure if anyone here hung out there. I even hosted a tourney once. This was before starcraftdream etc.

So are you a female?

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-100-20
2 Don~147-72
3 MAFIA]`EviL-62-18
4 Resoud82-47
5 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR103-85

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-83-6
2 Choi0084-17
3 Don~84-40
4 pacutec131-138
5 pGf]Wild3r-65-102

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal