+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 26, 2024, 05:33:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26199
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 495
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 12
Guests: 417
Total: 429

Author Topic: Forum rules/ follow up  (Read 7246 times)

gG]EaZy-

• Zealot
    • View Profile
Re: Forum rules/ follow up
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2023, 09:16:36 pm »
lol we all know who you are deluka lol.  Everyone knows your grudge towards me lol.

also to add.

Notice how you only post on things revolving around me? obsessed much? Literally only about me and all negativity and worse.
I can post so much about you and how fake you are and how you are constantly spreading lies about me but I choose not to as this is not needed and irrelevant to scw.

I know many other players have noticed this and have also spoken up.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 10:14:40 pm by gG]EaZy- »

Pudzianowski

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2023, 11:46:08 pm »
Stfu already ggeazy cheater go cry somewhere else

reeKo[gK]

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2023, 04:11:25 am »
GOOOOOT EEEEMMMM @ Lucas

Madara-

• Broodling
  • You cannot kill what you did not create
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2023, 11:02:02 am »
When is everyone here going to realize. 1. This is not the american judicial system. 2. Things are not going to happen the way you want just because you talk about things being unfair. 3. This is life, life is unfair.

This is exactly the spectical I was talking about. Pointless back and forth for no reason. Eric what the hell did you think this would accomplish? Now instead of any solution this post only serves to create more drama and ill-will.

Honestly embarrassing, we are mostly in our 30s. Can we stop acting like our lives hang on this site and move on?

Admin please close this thread, it is not good for anyone.

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2023, 05:55:17 pm »
What don’t you understand about respectful communication lol? That literally what this is addressing

Lmfao? Is that so much to ask?

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2023, 05:56:05 pm »
there is no point having rules if you don’t enforce them.  End of story.

Deluka

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2023, 06:24:07 pm »
there is no point having rules if you don’t enforce them.  End of story.

Same for you. Are you suggesting you be banned from scw site first?

No grudges on my end. You seem to hold grudges with all of SC. And think everyone has it out to get you, you're not the center of attention and not everything is about you.

Madara-

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2023, 06:28:08 pm »
Eric a good lesson to learn in life. Not everyone is going to treat you the way you want. Not everyone is going to abide by the same code of conduct you try to represent. If you continue to think that they will, you will continue to be let down.

My point is this was NEVER going to get you anywhere as I tried to warn you earlier in the post. You are not in a position where anything you say will mean anything so speaking in public will NOT help you until you either clear your name or get with the program and stop letting everything get to you. Who the fuck cares what anyone here thinks? It's a game, however if you serve yourself up on a plate like you always do then it becomes less about what people do to you it has more to do with what youre doing to yourself

gG]EaZy-

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2023, 06:53:04 pm »
I totally agree not everyone will treat you with what you want in life.
But according to the new rules that was made in this league, respectful communication is one of the rules.
I do not get what don't you get about this post. If anything it shows which players who see the rules continuing to be disrespectful.

That is for the league to decide on whether they will enforce the rules or not.

My point is a lot of players in this league get away with a lot of things that are against the rules lol.

And no I disagree entirely. There is no point making a post about rules and not enforcing it?
If they aren't going to enforce the rules, then that already in itself says enough about this league.

Madara-

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2023, 07:22:33 pm »
Eric you're missing the point. YOU are not who this information is welcome from. If a gm player who has not been tagged or outted for their talking said this that would be different. But now since the new rule you want to sit back and be mad at what people have to say to you. This is how the world works. Its unfair. Not right and people usually arent nice when they dont know you personally. I told you before to leave it where it lies for a reason. This will not get you anywhere. I cannot stress it enough, We know the league has issues but we dont need to hear it coming from you.

I must add that in order for all to get along a certain level of banter must be tolerated. Calling you a noob or the worst 1v1er does not qualify for anything more than competitive banter. Nothing here has fallen into hate speech. Hate speech is very much what sithlord does
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 07:29:43 pm by Madara- »

gG]EaZy-

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2023, 07:49:53 pm »
I can see it is pointless trying to get through to you. good day

These rules will be enforced from this point forward to ensure a positive and respectful environment for all members.

Respect: Treat fellow members with respect and kindness. Disagreements are fine, but personal attacks will not be tolerated.
I guess this is difficult to understand?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 07:55:17 pm by gG]EaZy- »

Madara-

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2023, 09:20:07 pm »
I think I have been the most patient out of everyone with you man. This is your fault. All you are doing is proving that wording may need to be changed. to be this sensitive isnt good for anyone. "good day" to you as well. At least I tried to take time out of my day to explain something you clearly are going to fight tooth and nail on :/. Take care man

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2023, 09:25:19 pm »
Right now you just look like a child that is trying to get someone in trouble and your doing it publicly, i don't have to respect you. before this post, i didn't say shit to you Eric. have you heard the saying "dont poke the bear'' I only posted on the post where you was the topic because your a cheater. stop with the victim card and just be quite.

if you wanna hear my opinion
ill send you a dm personally about why i bm you, other than that this post is pointless.

notice im not putting it on here.\\

Magnatron

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2023, 09:33:03 pm »
FREE EAZY  ;D

iAm-SpOoKy

• Supporter
  • Broodling
    • View Profile