+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] I couldn't report any games because the website was down by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:28:30 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:27:03 pm
[Support Center] repòrt loss removed by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:24:31 pm
[Support Center] Remove 1v1 game please - Match ID# 243 by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:15:39 pm
[Support Center] Remove Match I.D. #1350 Gangster]baby. reporting game he disc and admits it. by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:03:45 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 23992
Latest: spin-scalf
New This Month: 368
New This Week: 1453
New Today: 352
Stats
Total Posts: 26296
Total Topics: 2747
Most Online Today: 2668
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 23
Guests: 2174
Total: 2197

Author Topic: Can I cast you?  (Read 20065 times)

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

  • Guest
Can I cast you?
« on: January 16, 2025, 11:15:18 pm »
Hello, I have much love for this community and I know how it feels to be able to look up me vs whoever on YouTube and find my games been casted.  The community is growing older and I’d like to leave behind videos we can look back on and enjoy.   I want to cast you, doesn’t matter who, give me some good games and I’ll put you on YouTube so here in 10 years you can look back and have something to be proud of/ memories.   Contact me with a bo3 or 5.  Or even 1 game and I’ll cast it.


You will be able to find your game by going to YouTube or simply google SCW (your name) i wish it would of happened in the past a lot more, and I’m gonna to start now for the SCW community.  Much love

From the worst to the best guys.  Doesn’t matter, just show me your best reps

Kush_Ld[FuN]

  • Supporter
  • Marine
  • *
  • Posts: 80
    • View Profile
Re: Can I cast you?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2025, 03:38:02 am »
Contact me on game or here and we can talk!




For years later you can YouTube casts games of yourself and show family or just something to look back on. :)  let the good memories of SCW live on

Here are two of my best games vs QlolQ last season.

https://www.starcraftworld.net/index.php?action=league&mode=gamedetails&l=1&season=87&gid=321

https://www.starcraftworld.net/index.php?action=league&mode=gamedetails&l=1&season=87&gid=319

Would love to see a cast on these :D

Kush_Ld[FuN]

  • Supporter
  • Marine
  • *
  • Posts: 80
    • View Profile
Re: Can I cast you?
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2025, 10:27:39 pm »
Yeah I got you bro


The name will be
SCW Kush[FuN] vs QlolQ.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2366733772

ill also be posting it on youtube for you.

https://www.youtube.com/live/Pd4gsKF19-A?si=ge53yx7r1-Bp3NLn

Nice, thanks man

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-88-17
2 Don~130-59
3 MAFIA]`EviL-62-18
4 pacutec103-120
5 Pro]TossX2-89-48

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-71-6
2 Choi0071-17
3 Don~64-27
4 legend]six66-35
5 pacutec105-117

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal