+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[Clans] ●●● ~ ㆍiMpacTㆍ ~ ●●● by Patriotic.Newb Today at 07:07:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers! by InFaMouS]reeKo Today at 06:38:55 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW 63 begin when? Open Tournament hosted by Hero Clan by Manarelly Today at 07:54:48 am
[General Discussion ] Who won Brain vs gomdor by TealSilverSteal Today at 05:57:27 am
[General Discussion ] add game pls by DinGo07 October 03, 2026, 05:31:48 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 25313
Latest: spingranny-peept
New This Month: 1689
New This Week: 730
New Today: 427
Stats
Total Posts: 26308
Total Topics: 2751
Most Online Today: 3115
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 23
Guests: 2351
Total: 2374

Author Topic: Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers!  (Read 4360 times)

xRidd1cK

  • Marine
  • **
  • Posts: 69
    • View Profile
Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers!
« on: August 23, 2026, 06:13:32 am »
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTD9fLjgT/

Watch this video for more info.

Cynblade

  • Muted
  • Marine
  • *
  • Posts: 66
    • View Profile
Re: Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2026, 12:16:46 pm »
fat joe

RS5PRE-ROB

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2026, 08:54:16 am »
Cynblade : lol hahaha

xRidd1cK

  • Marine
  • **
  • Posts: 69
    • View Profile
Re: Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers!
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2026, 05:09:52 pm »
Make sure you guys come check out the live this Friday!!! Much love
« Last Edit: August 26, 2026, 05:12:15 pm by xRidd1cK »

xRidd1cK

  • Marine
  • **
  • Posts: 69
    • View Profile
Re: Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers!
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2026, 11:02:14 am »
I will be doing the pie tonight

Little back story, my first subscriber came up with the idea of setting a goal of 50 subs and if it was hit I do a pie in the face.

I agreed thinking it wouldn’t ever happen..


I’m Grateful for everyone that has supported me that enjoys watching my stream.  I know I haven’t been active lately. I’ve been extremely busy and a lot going on in my personal life.  But I wanted to keep my promise and do this pie tonight.  7pm eastern to 10pm eastern.  Live on TikTok.   I will also make a clip of it and post it.

xRidd1cK

  • Marine
  • **
  • Posts: 69
    • View Profile
Re: Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers!
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2026, 10:13:16 pm »
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPL8xURdy/

I will also add it to the gift gallery, much love

InFaMouS]reeKo

  • Reaver
  • *******
  • Posts: 314
    • View Profile
Re: Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers!
« Reply #6 on: Today at 06:38:55 pm »
fat

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-100-20
2 Don~147-72
3 MAFIA]`EviL-62-18
4 Resoud82-47
5 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR103-85

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-83-6
2 Choi0084-17
3 Don~84-40
4 pacutec131-138
5 pGf]Wild3r-65-102

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal