+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 336
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 278
Total: 285

Author Topic: sup guys~  (Read 46217 times)

YouTube_SuCon

• Broodling
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
sup guys~
« on: December 29, 2017, 04:18:46 am »
sup guys~

First of all, I am really sorry for complaining and ranting so much lately. 

I'm not trying to change everything you guys have been doing for so long but It's been a frustrating experience to participate in SCW season 3. 
I come to channel everyday to find league games, but it's been extremely difficult.  I know not everyone plays starcraft as much as I do but I feel using original hinders lots of casual players to participate in the league.
I know i've said i'll try to bring Korean users to the league  which wasn't very successful as i wished.  I ask any Korean FMP players to try the league whenever I have chance.  I guess not everyone is open to try new things out.  But now, the league being Original, i can't even ask ppl to join the league.  People think i'm crazy for playing original SC lol...

So far, I feel this season became a league for just select few (sorry if im wrong, but it feels a lot less games are played compared to previous seasons).  It's very disappointing to see everyone sits quite when i ask for 1v1 in channel.

On the positive note, I quite enjoy playing FMP, more so than playing Super map these days.  The play style is very different than what i'm used to on Korea server.  Very refreshing and interesting to play games I find in OP UGL.  I hope this league grows big.  Always appreciate the guys who make this league possible.  I'll do what i can to help this league active.

cheers~

BW for next season !! =)
you can probably find me by searching "sucon starcraft" on youtube. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwZwJkJcqh4Ze0qgVfhwnJw?view_as=subscriber

Bleach

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: sup guys~
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 06:08:59 am »
This is not a league for Korean sucon 

A

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 08:34:57 am »
Lol that's because people have lifes, and busy over the holidays.. You're full of shit when you say Koreans come over..Why weren't they here last two seasons when it was BW? They don't care about this league they probably have their own league..  After the Holidays it will pick up. The first season of  scw was this slow too... The 2nd one was some what more active because people started playing again.

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2017, 12:13:06 pm »
Thanks for the post. Everyone is welcome to participate, regardless of whether its SC or BW. More people were asking for SC than for BW, if there are less players now, they weren't vocal enough in their opinions.. I think the season will become much more active after the holidays. But if not, and if its as you predict, then we will probably go back to BW for season 4

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 01:49:18 pm »
I think this season already has more games played than last season this many days in and taking into account it’s christmas and New Years that’s pretty good. Anyway to get those stats broken down sword for games played a day during each season?

maFi

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2017, 02:27:12 pm »
The players will come back after the holidays i'm pretty sure you will see, and if you play more of original sucon you'l get use to it and maybe like it more.

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2017, 04:56:01 pm »
Regardless of original or bw that's just what the fastest community has become. Everyone sitting in channel all day  just talking and not massing games. No one wants to become a top player anymore

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2017, 04:45:23 am »
Yes, it's a waste of life.

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2017, 09:04:05 am »
well ppl are getting older, and we tend to have more important task at our hands. Accept Cole, hahaha.....

Xp-sTeaLTh

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2018, 09:17:34 am »
Old school SC FMP player here, hard to believe there is still a community. I haven't played in 10 years or so, but had to register and drop a line here. is Battle.net still up and running?

A

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2018, 11:09:26 am »
Lol Xp-Stealth , nice try smurf..

Xp-sTeaLTh

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2018, 06:09:51 am »
lol no smurfing here.. i used to play in the old La. , A)D- days, and spent hours in op xpertx- on east trying to get into Xp-  back when they were good (only a 2v2 PPvPP clan. )

my name is dan, if anyone out there remembers me, drop me a line.

haven't played sc in 10 years or so, but still miss it!

seeing a few names on the leaderboard that I recognize, but none that will likely know me.

Xp-sTeaLTh

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2018, 06:14:10 am »
I also came back on west and played with Pro] for a short while, I even forget the popular channel name, maybe 54, or 55. though I wasn't very good. I competed in the reborn VGT for a season or two, when 2v2 was a lot of PRvPR, this must have been ~8 years or so ago?

beaTz-

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2018, 07:51:15 am »
Sup dan, I was tekniq, I was probably the one who recruited you into pro. I remember us running some 2s for a few seasons

A

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2018, 08:32:37 am »
lol well it's very hard to find this website if you havn t been here before, first time I look it up. It  brought me to sc2. You
have to write in the right words to find it. Lol  Clearly you've been on b.net before u came here. You're not fooling me. Like you said  battle.net still running ? Lol of course it is...   

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35

2v2
RankPlayerRecord