+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] momo stop dodging bo10 tmr by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 18, 2024, 11:20:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove Game by Lucas April 16, 2024, 10:07:07 am
[Support Center] REMOVE GAMES / TONTONATOS REPORT THATS by Lucas April 16, 2024, 09:57:39 am
[Support Center] How do I change my email address associated with my account? by LivE.SworD April 11, 2024, 01:33:41 am
[Introduce Yourself] I'm back! MaFia.Azazel / PoPe[or]DoPe by Kush_Ld[FuN] April 10, 2024, 01:33:49 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26157
Total Topics: 2399
Most Online Today: 427
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 379
Total: 382

Poll

Should sNipEr.ScopE Just Give Up?

Yes
9 (47.4%)
No
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: January 20, 2019, 10:23:06 pm

Author Topic: Hi, I'm AoW-LiQuId - Most of you hate me...and I'm cool with that  (Read 30809 times)

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I'm AoW-LiQuId - Most of you hate me...and I'm cool with that
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2018, 10:52:32 pm »
Sword, Why havn t u ban him yet? you going let this non sense go on your site? Don't be afraid of this Hacker. We have your back. I'm pretty sure Brain has a few tricks..

if we banned all trolls there would be very few people left here.. with that said, there is a line when it comes to BM that nobody has a right to cross, but for now, this thread just seems to feature trolling and counter-trolling more than anything else

AoW-Liquid

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2018, 11:00:02 pm »
+1 for freedom of speech

A

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2018, 11:39:21 pm »
Lmao nice come back Liquid, you said the  exact same thing I did. Sword didnt you post earlier about people being racist or people saying go kill yourself or family members they would be banned ? Clearly you're not following through  . Keep sucking Liquid dick Sword you're to afarid of this hacker. Peace out duck this stupid league I hope it dies.

AoW-Liquid

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2018, 12:19:59 am »
We have another rage quitter ladies and gents, looks like I still got it!

A

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2018, 01:03:40 am »
Lol I did not rage, Stupid.

AoW-Liquid

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2018, 01:18:25 am »
"Keep sucking Liquid dick Sword you're to afarid of this hacker. Peace out duck this stupid league I hope it dies" sure sounds like an awful lot of rage buddy.

Just throwing it out there, but people are actually voting that you should kill yourself bro, it's 3-0, that's some cold blooded shit.

A

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2018, 01:29:12 am »
Wow
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 10:24:39 pm by Chandler.Bing »

AoW-Liquid

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2018, 01:42:14 am »
Take over the website?

You're coming to my thread, in which I've clearly stated I just enjoy trolling people. Yet you continue to engage me, then you get butthurt when moderators don't come to save you from your feelings being hurt by words. Does Live.Sword need to provide you a safe place here where nobody can call you names?

I don't know how the league will survive without you, your solid D account rating consisting of  6 games spanning 2 seasons brought some much to the community.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2018, 10:53:02 am »
Liquid you're so immature really and the people voting him to kill himself that's just sad. Sword you should close this stupid thread and mute liquid. What's the difference between this and what Matt did?

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2018, 10:54:38 am »
BTW who gives a shit what liquid thinks anyway. Just some pub with hacks who wants to feel relevant. Lmao

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2018, 11:06:10 am »
Lmao nice come back Liquid, you said the  exact same thing I did. Sword didnt you post earlier about people being racist or people saying go kill yourself or family members they would be banned ? Clearly you're not following through  . Keep sucking Liquid dick Sword you're to afarid of this hacker. Peace out duck this stupid league I hope it dies.
exactly this

beaTz-

« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2018, 11:06:41 am »
Oh man, I love this liquid kid. Somebody just out trolled chandler now he’s in a full meltdown. Lmao, also Gus you sit on sc all the time talking shit, why do you come on here and act so against bm. Stop being fake, maybe he can get chandler to quit this site not like he helps with activity of league.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2018, 11:50:20 am »
Nah Mark I stopped bming because it really is immature I do the occasional trolling but I always apologize to people I bm. I really just don't like the fact that this guy helped people win seasons by cheating. He should be held accountable for breaking the rules and not be allowed on the site because he fucks everything up. Stop standing up for people who kill the game, Mark have you really stooped that low? yes I bmed you Mark but you should by now that it was just a joke. All I say is normally is that ppl suck at the game, I never go and say personal shit like go kill yourself or anything like that, that's not really funny as people have actually killed themselves over things people said on the internet. not that I think anyone would here but still it is not funny.chandler.bing has a life outside of sc I don't really think he cares about what anyone here says, the guy has 6 games to his name. Mark you really sticking up for a known hacker? that's kind of sad bro lol.

MushroomY

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2018, 12:01:25 pm »
if i recall the beginning of the post liquid was basically apologizing  and saying he wasnt the person he used to be, but then wes aka Chandler.bing gets going with his ugly dogface having ass like he does. Cries cause he cant handle the bm wants jacek to jump and ban. Jacek doesnt jump, lets shane be. this post was for him basiocally looking for his old AOW members not looking for all the bm... so if anybody is really in the wrong its wesley. always a crying little bitch

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2018, 12:11:22 pm »
Yea well he shouldn't have bmed me or acted like I should respect him for cheating in leagues that I played 100% legit in. Saying I'm a sad nerd for playing by the rules? he's the one looking for bm. I just pointed out the flaw in his logic of him stating hes "not a cheater" when he participated in helping people win money for winning season. LOL!

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh92-44
2 Momo[gK]85-53
3 L-Mx]GoM53-7
4 L-Mx]White65-21
5 gG]EaZy-93-50

2v2
RankPlayerRecord