+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by HyDrA April 24, 2024, 11:04:37 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26186
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 485
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 356
Total: 361

Author Topic: Is Defjam underrated?  (Read 18758 times)

beaTz-

Re: Is Defjam underrated?
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2018, 05:49:55 pm »
they just dodged soooooooooooooooooooooo hard about 10 people witnessed it

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2018, 08:46:54 pm »
Im sorry, what happend to ur two last games, LMFAO. My clanleader took care of ur noobass, now stfu... Ez

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2018, 09:10:32 am »
Oh Stop it Matt, ur a waste of sperm. Go download som reps from Defjam and learn how to play, k?

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2018, 03:12:58 pm »
yea you can clearly see I had 10+k mins just stopped his recall and we had about 300 cannons in middle killed your expo had ledge tanks on your part and we were about to push him with mass tanks and mass protoss ground. lol yea you were really "winning" matt.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2018, 03:14:48 pm »
you guys killed my expo which gave me about 60+ supply and it was all going into tanks which were going straight to mark lol

Grrrr...

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2018, 04:45:56 pm »
looking at those games, defjam beat 6 time brains' zerg ( without lurks since its on sc)... i dont think its an achievement.
zerg player ( low money ) focus on lurks almost all the time.

beaTz-

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2018, 04:47:43 pm »
looking at those games, defjam beat 6 time brains' zerg ( without lurks since its on sc)... i dont think its an achievement.

You’re really gonna hate on Defjam? Starcraft or brood war he’s starting to go even with him every time they play. Not to mention he has a win against his P. Defjam doesn’t nearly put in the time on this game that brain does.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2018, 07:51:30 pm »

You’re really gonna hate on Defjam? Starcraft or brood war he’s starting to go even with him every time they play. Not to mention he has a win against his P. Defjam doesn’t nearly put in the time on this game that brain does.

I don't think Defjam's going to win another TvP against Brain though. My gut tells me Brain can play better than he's been playing.

Grrrr...

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2018, 08:28:02 am »

no hate at all... make your mind clear. sc and bw isnt the same for brain...
and yes brain is a nerd playing 15h+ a day... we cant change that. no one would like to be in his shoes

iOwnYouNoob

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2018, 11:38:32 am »
CockRider]lk[

beaTz-

« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2018, 12:06:11 pm »
I’m sorry to say but you guys are riding this guy so hard. He comes out of nowhere so people don’t know his strats or nothing. All I’m saying once people get use to how he play he will lose more. He’s gonna dominate still cause he is amazing, but he’s not unbeatable. Defjam is a monster but we have other people his skill level and better. I believe Tyga could also hang with him.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2018, 04:31:29 pm »
I’m sorry to say but you guys are riding this guy so hard. He comes out of nowhere so people don’t know his strats or nothing. All I’m saying once people get use to how he play he will lose more. He’s gonna dominate still cause he is amazing, but he’s not unbeatable. Defjam is a monster but we have other people his skill level and better. I believe Tyga could also hang with him.

http://afreecatv.com/youngskh
http://liquipedia.net/starcraft/Sea.KH
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqlcSsDNMYxEsem7bWY-66Q

I hope for the best in regards to western players besting koreans but history has shown there's a huge gap in potential. It is only logical to place our bets on Brain over Defjam given Brain has a way more impressive track record that not even western low map pro players can match. Whatever Rabbit/tOkki does, Brain does it faster, smarter and with better accuracy. Yes the gap is closing but to which degree can it be closed?

beaTz-

« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2018, 04:38:11 pm »

I hope for the best in regards to western players besting koreans but history has shown there's a huge gap in potential. It is only logical to place our bets on Brain over Defjam given Brain has a way more impressive track record that not even western low map pro players can match. Whatever Rabbit/tOkki does, Brain does it faster, smarter and with better accuracy. Yes the gap is closing but to which degree can it be closed?

Oh god man I forgot you’re back. You’re not understanding my points. I’m saying in FMP anybody can lose. He’s a monster I’m not taking that away, but fmp being so unbalanced any1 can lose. Don’t come back riding his dick like you use to do peter/Birdy please

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2018, 05:13:11 pm »

Oh god man I forgot you’re back. You’re not understanding my points. I’m saying in FMP anybody can lose. He’s a monster I’m not taking that away, but fmp being so unbalanced any1 can lose. Don’t come back riding his dick like you use to do peter/Birdy please

To critique based on merit and demerit is no dick riding, even if the critique leans towards merit in its judgement. I have always voiced my criticisms regarding both Peter's and Birdy's playstyle. I respect their strengths and ability but I am not blind to their faults and weaknesses. Peter's early PPvPP, PTvPP and PPvPT is almost entirely centered around trying to sneak in a block. He'd always attempt it before getting an edge on the mid fight and it would often cost him the mid fight because he'd have a fewer zealot count.
Please leave the dickriding non-argument out of any interactions with me. It is a discredit to yourself, not towards me.

You do however raise a fair point about FMP being unbalanced on Original, more so than on BW. We'll definitely see Defjam and others beating Brain in the future. But as Western players improve and adapt to koreans, so do the koreans improve and adapt to the west. Only time will tell in this case.

Also, you never mentioned anything about your argument being centered around the imbalance of FMP. Not until after I posted did you mention it. There was nothing to misunderstand as you never even mentioned it. You might want to work on your argumentation.

beaTz-

« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2018, 05:43:53 pm »
It must of been in a different thread then. All I have been trying to say is anybody can lose in FMP. He’s dominating for sure , but we do have people who’s able to beat him.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]90-58
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord