+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 192
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 149
Total: 156

Author Topic: Is Defjam underrated?  (Read 17618 times)

Kush_Ld[FuN]

• Supporter
  • Marine
    • View Profile
Is Defjam underrated?
« on: January 20, 2018, 03:01:06 pm »
Is this the same Defjam that we saw in UGL? People think Brain is the best that has ever competed in our league but is 12-8 with Defjam this season. Defjam was never mention as an elite player, but does he deserve the recognition as a top level player in the history of FMP?

PS: where the fuck is Brad (pro]chosen) when we got these monsters playing?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 03:02:59 pm by Kush_Ld[FuN] »

Momo85

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Re: Is Defjam underrated?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 11:00:10 pm »
Is this the same Defjam that we saw in UGL? People think Brain is the best that has ever competed in our league but is 12-8 with Defjam this season. Defjam was never mention as an elite player, but does he deserve the recognition as a top level player in the history of FMP?

PS: where the fuck is Brad (pro]chosen) when we got these monsters playing?
its 8-8- bro  ;)

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 04:26:47 am »
As i stated before, Defjam will be the first to crack him.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2018, 11:59:44 am »
and ill be the first to tell dano shut the fuck up haha

LaMota[xXx]

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2018, 12:53:34 pm »
defjam has proven to be one of the best current players maybe the best with Brain, i would like to see hem against Crystax and Cristax again Brain but nobody likes players who doesnt face the top ones

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2018, 05:13:54 pm »
HAHa, Gus lol

I stand corrected.

Puppy

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2018, 06:30:24 pm »
Defjam won the last season of UGL, no one has easy games versus him 1s or 2s. Very few weaknesses :D

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2018, 12:48:55 am »
We all know that Cole went into hiding-mode. Instead of attack-mode it became double the dodging-mode. - _ -

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2018, 07:51:23 pm »
Defjam has been a top players for about 10 Years now. Always has played at the top level of this game. He’s a massive egotistical douchbag much like myself but is very underrated. Even though brain is something like 30-10 on him it was only a matter of time before a top player got used to him and started to put together some wins. Congrats on your wins vs brain defjam and hopefully other people will follow suit soon.

Defjam taking wins off Brain is the most impressive feat i've seen in western fastest.

Sage.Conquest

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2018, 10:53:21 pm »
I wonder if the results would be defferent if it was bw and not on original =/ what do you guys think,I think defjam would go proly 3-4 bo7 vs Brain on orig and on bw it would be more like 5-2 for Brain.

MrAKon

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2018, 10:59:16 pm »
Defjam has been a top players for about 10 Years now. Always has played at the top level of this game. He’s a massive egotistical douchbag much like myself but is very underrated. Even though brain is something like 30-10 on him it was only a matter of time before a top player got used to him and started to put together some wins. Congrats on your wins vs brain defjam and hopefully other people will follow suit soon.

Defjam taking wins off Brain is the most impressive feat i've seen in western fastest.
Agreed. Brain is rank 6 global ladder, I didn't think anyone here could actually compete with that level SC player who is familiar with fastest. Although it not being BW does make it less surprising. I imagine that has more to do with it than anyone figuring brain out, but I guess the same argument could be made for this leagues players about BW.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2018, 04:11:55 am »

Agreed. Brain is rank 6 global ladder, I didn't think anyone here could actually compete with that level SC player who is familiar with fastest. Although it not being BW does make it less surprising. I imagine that has more to do with it than anyone figuring brain out, but I guess the same argument could be made for this leagues players about BW.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbEFhXRKjIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yPQ2Uc7mB0
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 04:24:12 am by preMier- »

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2018, 08:48:59 am »
Brain is twice as good in bw and is still leagues better than anyone in sc at sc also. To say otherwise is just stupid. He’s clearly much better at bw though due to his speed and having more strats to use. More options make it better for him but less options make it easier for us to beat him due to the fact that we clearly don’t have the focus and speed/knowhow he does. Less is more in our world but he’s on another planet lol.

Brain is someone who has actually played in tournaments against REAL PRO players. That's all the information we need. I was watching this guy's stream a year ago when he used ALLWIN and HIGHLIGHT.TOP as his usernames on Fish server. He's got insane speed and accuracy and is so ridicilously efficient with his clicks too. Other people watching the streams told me he is among the best protoss players on fastest. And Unlike Rabbit and Voss he actually takes concepts we apply to fastest and applies them to improve his own game.

LaMota[xXx]

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2018, 02:40:44 pm »
Brain is twice as good in bw and is still leagues better than anyone in sc at sc also. To say otherwise is just stupid. He’s clearly much better at bw though due to his speed and having more strats to use. More options make it better for him but less options make it easier for us to beat him due to the fact that we clearly don’t have the focus and speed/knowhow he does. Less is more in our world but he’s on another planet lol.

Thats an interesting point, because Brain has been defeated much more in SC than in BW

Kush_Ld[FuN]

• Supporter
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2018, 07:31:28 pm »

Im actually surprised with the score between you and Brain last season as you top level for fastest. I guess BW is that much more difficult to play in.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35

2v2
RankPlayerRecord