+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 26, 2024, 05:33:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26199
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 447
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 397
Total: 401

Author Topic: GanGstEr]Biggie is map hacking, Don't play him.  (Read 15245 times)

_Zarathustra_

• Broodling
    • View Profile
GanGstEr]Biggie is map hacking, Don't play him.
« on: March 16, 2018, 04:47:24 pm »
Match ID 1101. He didn't know I was zerg, and literally scouts 1 other choke and goes straight to me. lol if you think that people are going to even believe scouting a choke counts as a scout when you don't even know I'm z. I've watched most of his reps and he's done this multiple times. I thought it was suspect before but this confirms it. Get good, loser.

Edit: I've stated all obvious hacking reps below for your viewing pleasure. The rest are less obvious but still noticeable. I've also offered suspicious movements and play styles to further prove my accusations.

1008, 1006, 994, 953, 951, 940, 939, 890, 889, 884, 872, 861, 852, 724, 715.  These are all blatant, I will now go into specifics with certain reps and bring certain movements into light.

On most games where Biggie is vs a zerg opponent, he scouts the chokes. This is funny to me because he can't know his opponent is zerg because these match ups are RvR. As shown in this rep (896) vs Mamba where he complains he never gets lucky with scouting to gain sympathy but then scouts 2 chokes and goes strait to Mumba.

He also purposfully skips the scouting of bases he knows his opponents are in to be less blatant but in this he actually becomes more obvious. (885)

Another thing he does is run towards and away from units he has no prior vision of as shown here. He deviates from initial scout at bottom right to gain vis of opponents worker. (866)

In one replay he locates his opponent with one ovie but continues to scout with other on right side of map when there is no longer a need for it. This is because he knows he hacks and wants to seem less obvious but becomes more obvious in doing so. (725)

To put this into perspective, this is 33% of his games. That's 1/3rd and the rest are also noticeable just less obvious. I Wouldn't even write up this thread if it were below 20% but I don't see how anyone with the ability to objectively look at evidence and formulate an accurate representation of reality can look at this and think Biggie is legit.

Sword, this should be enough evidence to exact justice.

I saw another few suspect hackers in observing biggies games that I won't call out, I'll just say that it only took me 90 minutes to look through all biggies games and write this up. Anyone else who wants to risk hacking after this, be my guest.

Look out for people who are in opposition towards me as they are probably scared I'll call them out.

Have a nice day everyone.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 07:28:52 pm by _Zarathustra_ »

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
Re: GanGstEr]Biggie is map hacking, Don't play him.
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 04:58:53 pm »
Damn. This mean I can be 1-5 instead of 1-7 now?

_Zarathustra_

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 05:01:41 pm »
His account should be deleted. If i need to watch all reps and put ID's here, I will. He's done it alot.

_Zarathustra_

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 05:03:18 pm »
His account should be deleted. If i need to watch all reps and put ID's here, I will but I'm pretty sure this rep is sufficient. He's done it alot.
Edit*

2pacShakur

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2018, 05:38:40 pm »
Match ID 1101.  Please Zarathustra's accusations doesn't have basis. You can watch the rep if you want even you can watch all my reps since 04 League started.
Let me explain what happend from my point of view I send a worker to the middle because that's what i always do when i'm terran due to I always want to know if my enemie is protoss and is making the atack "Middle zealots". As I didn't see anything i have to scout because my scv is at the middle and fortunately i found him at the first time and that is it. As i said at start you can watch my whole reps and you are going to see that i always do the same with terran sometimes it work and sometimes no. That's all i gotta to explain please "_Zarathustra_" don't make waste my time I'm latino and I have to use google translater.

_Zarathustra_

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2018, 06:38:14 pm »
Match ID 1101.  Please Zarathustra's accusations doesn't have basis. You can watch the rep if you want even you can watch all my reps since 04 League started.
Let me explain what happend from my point of view I send a worker to the middle because that's what i always do when i'm terran due to I always want to know if my enemie is protoss and is making the atack "Middle zealots". As I didn't see anything i have to scout because my scv is at the middle and fortunately i found him at the first time and that is it. As i said at start you can watch my whole reps and you are going to see that i always do the same with terran sometimes it work and sometimes no. That's all i gotta to explain please "_Zarathustra_" don't make waste my time I'm latino and I have to use google translater.
I updated the OP with enough proof for a judge. Enjoy your ban, Snake. Don't come back.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 06:43:15 pm by _Zarathustra_ »

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2018, 10:49:11 pm »
Thanks for the report. I'll take a closer look later but based on the replays I did watch, there is a lot more work to be done if you want to establish that he's hacking. Statistically speaking, the evidence is not very strong. He scouts like that (chokes only) when hes facing Protoss as well, and some games, he doesn't find his opponent until the very last scout (e.g. https://www.starcraftworld.net/download.php?item=replay&gid=845&l=1&season=37)

Examples are never evidence of anything, because when you have such a large pool of replays, confirmation bias will always lead you to find examples of what you are trying to prove. Instead, you need to make claims backed up with numbers that would demonstrate that the chance of him doing what he's doing without hacking is statistically impossible. For example, something such as "when hes terran and facing zerg, he scouts chokes only 80% of the time, but when hes facing protoss he does that only 20% of the time" or "even without clues (such as seeing a scout), he finds his opponent within the first 2 scouts most of the time, when he would expect that to be the case 2/7 of the time". Neither of these are true. If you do find something like this, do let me know.

Human intuition, especially when dealing with probability, is subject to many cognitive biases. You must avoid the temptation to draw conclusions prematurely and approach it from a dispassionate, statistical perspective.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 10:51:45 pm by LivE.SworD »

_Zarathustra_

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2018, 11:43:49 pm »
I will report back Sir.

iCCup.Core

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2018, 12:06:03 am »
Thanks for the report. I'll take a closer look later but based on the replays I did watch, there is a lot more work to be done if you want to establish that he's hacking. Statistically speaking, the evidence is not very strong. He scouts like that (chokes only) when hes facing Protoss as well, and some games, he doesn't find his opponent until the very last scout (e.g. https://www.starcraftworld.net/download.php?item=replay&gid=845&l=1&season=37)

Examples are never evidence of anything, because when you have such a large pool of replays, confirmation bias will always lead you to find examples of what you are trying to prove. Instead, you need to make claims backed up with numbers that would demonstrate that the chance of him doing what he's doing without hacking is statistically impossible. For example, something such as "when hes terran and facing zerg, he scouts chokes only 80% of the time, but when hes facing protoss he does that only 20% of the time" or "even without clues (such as seeing a scout), he finds his opponent within the first 2 scouts most of the time, when he would expect that to be the case 2/7 of the time". Neither of these are true. If you do find something like this, do let me know.

Human intuition, especially when dealing with probability, is subject to many cognitive biases. You must avoid the temptation to draw conclusions prematurely and approach it from a dispassionate, statistical perspective.

im master at calculating probability on Excel. You gotta look at things like R square and p-value.

iCCup.Core

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2018, 12:06:23 am »

im master at calculating probability on Excel. You gotta look at things like R square and p-value.

2pacShakur

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2018, 02:22:38 am »
Iccup.Core what do you mean? I can't understand you

AlbaLoving

• Broodling
  • ☠ CLaN GanGstEr'S ☠
    • View Profile
    • Clan GanGstEr'S
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2018, 09:33:14 am »

you can not say that it is hack if you have more than 100 total games per season and if it were you would have better stats xd  ;D ;D
☠  CLaN GanGstEr'S  ☠

Website Team
https://clantg.wixsite.com/clangangster

☬ Más que un clan, una familia ☬

_Zarathustra_

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2018, 02:39:37 pm »

Well, if you want to talk probability, he only has like a 14% chance of scouting correctly, the fact that he's done it more than double that percentage for 1/3 of his games is sufficient proof. If you want to pretend like it isn't, you're basically telling everyone it's okay to hack. I watched the first minute of all his reps and I'm 100% sure he hacks, I'd bet my life on it. One can only imagine what I'd find if i watched all of them all the way through. I guarantee he would be intercepting drop ships he had no prior vision of. I haven't even watched past 1 minute and I'm sure he'll do shit like this because I've played hackers before.

Edit: In Fact even if you only had replay 1101 to go off of as evidence, it would be sufficient proof. He only scouted half a choke then went straight to me. He would have had to had prior knowledge of my race to justify scouting just a choke. Which he did, because he's map hacking. lol

I know this is just a video game but if you let injustices slip by like this here, there's no telling what biggie might think he can get away with in the real world. By condoning cheating you're actually making the world worse. Injustice perpetuates injustice. "Well, if it's okay for him to hack, I guess it's okay for me to hack." You let this go, and you have a league full of fake winners. Awesome.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 03:00:36 pm by _Zarathustra_ »

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2018, 02:59:57 pm »
I went ahead and downloaded a sample of 4 random replays and took down how many scouts it took for him to find his opponent. It was: 6, 3, 6, 2. So the pattern you are referring to simply isn't real. Most people who are accused of hacking don't actually hack, and the rule is innocent until proven guilty, not innocent until believed guilty by one person.

_Zarathustra_

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2018, 03:02:14 pm »
I went ahead and downloaded a sample of 4 random replays and took down how many scouts it took for him to find his opponent. It was: 6, 3, 6, 2. So the pattern you are referring to simply isn't real. Most people who are accused of hacking don't actually hack, and the rule is innocent until proven guilty, not innocent until believed guilty by one person.
Do I really have to watch all his reps and time stamp every hacking movement? You're wrong, it's that simple. Don't let your ego dictate your life.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]91-59
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord