+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 435
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 339
Total: 345

Author Topic: SCW Season 6  (Read 25631 times)

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: SCW Season 6
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2018, 10:25:30 pm »
And why do you even say “we”?? Are you a fucking mod premier?! Do you even play many leagues games??? Are you top 10 in this game or anything in your life???    The answer to all those questions is no. So stfu unless I type to you dumb newb...
Not going to respond to the first half because you're delusional. As for the quoted part. I use "we" because I am actively working together with Live.Sword on multiple things for the benefit of SCW. I've donated money, I've advertised, polled opinions, and I've hosted/moderated season 5 playoffs. Season 6 playoffs are also under my supervision. I may not be a moderator or admin, but I am most definitely a contributor.

I've held world records for fastest boss kills in some MMORPGS.

Protoss is not overpowered in fpm. A gosu t or z has equal amounts of strats to beat a gosu p. It’s just you’ve never been good at any race ever nor do you know enough about sc to realize this. It’s like me telling all the NBA players that I know better meanwhile I’ve never played at a pro level in my life.
The statistics tell a completely different story. Equal amounts of strategies does not mean equal amounts of chance. Are all NBA coaches, experts and analysts (Ex)NBA players?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 10:27:54 pm by preMier »

L-Mx]JoSe~

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
  • ☠ CLaN GanGstEr'S ☠
    • View Profile
    • Clan GanGstEr'S
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2018, 10:35:50 pm »
Hi, Stop BM man , Premier , Sword , Just ingore him . GanGstEr]BraiN. Came back. and anothers koreans players
☠  CLaN GanGstEr'S  ☠

Website Team
http://clangangster.com

☬ Más que un clan, una familia ☬

ZeuZ

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2018, 10:59:44 pm »
just an idea ; what if we make the playoffs corner bases only.
I think this will negate the fact that right now, you can unluckily get mid z 3x and there goes your entry no matter who you play.

If we're all corner bases, picking would pretty much be irrelevant, spot matters more than race IMO

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2018, 11:03:54 pm »
2v2 is now RVR everyone!!! Get ready to kill this game totally!!! It’s funny because there’s gonna be 100’s of games less played and they’ll sit down at the end of the season and think “wtf”. “Games dying”. Way to speed up the process dummies!! Ever wonder why there were maybe 30 games played the last week of season one when I was robotoss?? PRimier you pride your dumb, brain dead ass on statistic so here’s one for you. Go figure out the activity with me playing that season with everyone compared to the activity of the last week when I was banned then get back to me. I win this whole fucking argument with just that sentence there.... sword puts effort to run a league just to get it up and running and make it worse and worse then wonders why.. fools like you and him with no common sense is why.

We HAd 500+ more games iN the 5 weeks of season 5 than the 6 weeks of season 4. You Got banned at match ID# 911. We had over 1800 matches that season. Also, I am sure YOU've Read what Sword said EarLier. "the rule applies to playoFfs". 2vs2 ladder is still any match up the four respective players agree on.

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2018, 11:27:47 pm »
2v2 is now RVR everyone!!! Get ready to kill this game totally!!! It’s funny because there’s gonna be 100’s of games less played and they’ll sit down at the end of the season and think “wtf”. “Games dying”. Way to speed up the process dummies!!

that doesn't make sense even as a joke because 2v2 is not part of the playoffs, so there's no way it would be affected by playoff rules.. so tell me which 1v1 player that played last season would stop playing because they don't get to pick protoss in the finals?

Ever wonder why there were maybe 30 games played the last week of season one when I was robotoss?? PRimier you pride your dumb, brain dead ass on statistic so here’s one for you. Go figure out the activity with me playing that season with everyone compared to the activity of the last week when I was banned then get back to me. I win this whole fucking argument with just that sentence there....

you were playing quite a lot of competitive games and raising activity, i'll grant you this. so by that token, having a RvR policy would perhaps IMPLY reduced activity. but its not practical to make rules based on the behavior and preferences of 1 individual. what if you didn't even sign up for that season? or didn't have time to compete enough to take part in the playoffs? we might get a final where one person who always goes R picks P because they want the prize so bad, and it would result in a really boring and disappointing set of games...

It’s the coaches JOB you idiot. Countless hours day in/out with study and decades of this usually. You’re a brain damaged, mid 20’s computer game player who does it horribly.... there is a big difference. Shouldn’t even have to explain this but yea... I keep forgetting you’re a fucking halfwit.

i don't know what the matter is with you lol..  :-\ you speak so much of activity, but regardless of what our differences in opinion are regarding race picking rules, you KNOW that bm posts like this DECREASE activity. if someone visits this website for the first time and sees stuff like this, the fuck are they gonna think? we discussed this already so many times. and i know youre smart enough to realize that conveying your points in this manner actually LESSENS the chance that people are gonna agree with your perspective... its just that for you, what matters is getting under the other person's skin, its not even about getting them to change their mind.

and i'll grant that its not just even you, cole tends to bm a lot in games and ive even seen that drive away koreans who came from fish.. but you do it on such a scale that nobody even competes

sword puts effort to run a league just to get it up and running and make it worse and worse then wonders why.. fools like you and him with no common sense is why.

the basic fact is that 99% of players here choose R when they play a 1v1, even know they KNOW they would have better odds of winning with protoss. this OBVIOUSLY means that these same players prefer watching an exciting RvR series than a PvR series, OR EVEN PvP for that matter. why do you think people are willing to donate money for the prize pool? is it to watch a midbuild beat mid Z choke in 3 minutes 4 times in a row? and we wouldn't be able to do this AT ALL without our generous donors. its just common sense................ but it seems that in your head, 'common sense' only applies to what would suit your purposes

« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 11:37:59 pm by LivE.SworD »

K]o[L-Stalker

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2018, 01:32:34 am »
I think this will negate the fact that right now, you can unluckily get mid z 3x and there goes your entry no matter who you play.

If we're all corner bases, picking would pretty much be irrelevant, spot matters more than race IMO

Maybe it's time to start making progress towards a new map?  The korean map is way more balanced, but the ledges are annoying.  I could probably make a new map exactly like the korean one, but without the raised ledges.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2018, 05:05:57 am »

Maybe it's time to start making progress towards a new map?  The korean map is way more balanced, but the ledges are annoying.  I could probably make a new map exactly like the korean one, but without the raised ledges.

Biggest issues with the Korean version are the hills and the amount of stacked minerals. I am 100% sure it's got less stacked minerals. A new version for the sake of testing would be awesome. Also, should the gas be like on FMP or like the Korean one?

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2018, 05:10:11 am »
I rather play the koreans. They know sc better than the 1s who made SC.... plus, imagine how many would come to the league.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2018, 06:08:39 am »
Because we're going big league now!

SaveMeNow

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2018, 08:58:43 am »
It's time to mass games

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2018, 09:42:32 am »
I am too lazy to read all of this. Let’s just say no more Protoss at all in sc hey!!!! Will that be the next rule?? Not allowed to be p?? Taking away an option of a game (in this case picking race if you like) in NO way will benefit the activity of the league. Ok guys let’s have a game of basketball but no lay-ups!! I bring the activity up x2 whenever I play in this league. Plain and simple.

Not to mention that I really don’t care. It’s just fun to argue with you dummies. :)

so you just admitted two things: 1) that youre wrong 2) that youre an asshole

Purifier

• Supporter
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2018, 11:13:03 am »
Because we're going big league now!

Unbelievable prize pool. Will the admins consider splitting the prize among the top 3 to increase the competition for those spots as well?

Purifier

• Supporter
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2018, 11:36:15 am »
Also, many people may not even try to win the league if they see the likes of cole or brain winning almost every single game. If you were to make it the top 3 instead, this would give many players a fighting chance and hope to attain some reward.

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2018, 11:55:23 am »
Purifier, you tend to forget that alot of us are above 25, and have jobs already.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2018, 12:09:48 pm »
Also, many people may not even try to win the league if they see the likes of cole or brain winning almost every single game. If you were to make it the top 3 instead, this would give many players a fighting chance and hope to attain some reward.

We're currently working somethings out to that happen to address this.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35

2v2
RankPlayerRecord