+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by GreatEscape Today at 03:27:05 am
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by Lucas April 29, 2024, 10:07:37 pm
[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 07:14:36 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 04:55:35 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3392
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26219
Total Topics: 2407
Most Online Today: 446
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 397
Total: 404

Author Topic: Brain should not be allowed money for playing this league  (Read 17652 times)

SaveMeNow

• Marine
    • View Profile
Re: Brain should not be allowed money for playing this league
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2018, 12:58:33 am »
Why can't you understand it is just not fair for a player like him to compete our league it's like if I went to league with just a cpu to play against and got paid 1000$ it's the same thing just ban brain and scw wins :)

Hey, it's not fair for you guys such as Jose,spirit, and sail to compete top 5 tournament and win $$$. What bout us players that rank way below you? We tried hard  too you know. It's like saying I enter a tournament compete in against bunch of A's in a low money as I'm only one who is D. Anyone get what I mean? Ban all top A players, scw wins?!

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2018, 01:02:42 am »
yea but were not PROGAMERS FROM KOREA JEEZ you are so thick headed. Progamers from korea have AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE in regards to this game superior training environment and ability to understand streams what they are doing and what they did wrong so much easier to get good than people outside of korea pro gaming scene, hence why Koreans are not allowed in many foreign tournaments, I know its a hard thing for you guys to grasp but its true and im right.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2018, 01:07:14 am »
but really I don't care that much so you guys can stop giving me shit over it. Im still gonna play the season, at least theres prize for second you got that right. Just want to see how the league would do without brain. hence I think some of the old players wont participate because of him. But anyway, it's fine you can let it go close thread and be done with it.

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2018, 01:10:06 am »
I haven't even read this thread,  but the fact you are saying brain should not qualify for the prize money is rediculous. who else is it going to go to, this toxic moron Shitlord]Lk[ ?

if he wins then he deserves it, the same as anyone else who would win, even shitlord. if they win, they deserve it.

SaveMeNow

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2018, 01:10:25 am »
yea but were not PROGAMERS FROM KOREA JEEZ you are so thick headed. Progamers from korea have AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE in regards to this game superior training environment and ability to understand streams what they are doing and what they did wrong so much easier to get good than people outside of korea pro gaming scene, hence why Koreans are not allowed in many foreign tournaments, I know its a hard thing for you guys to grasp but its true and im right.

You are forgetting about the fact that this tournament was 'FUNDED by the community'. NOT sponsored or organized by some company or organization where they have regulations etc.. therefore brain is 100 percent allowed to join...
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 01:13:53 am by SaveMeNow »

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2018, 01:16:51 am »

You are forgetting about the fact that this tournament was 'FUNDED by the community'. NOT sponsored or organized by some company or organization where they have regulations etc.. therefore brain is 100 percent allowed to join...
I didn't say it was funded by a company, I said that we should follow their example and not let him steal the money.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2018, 01:25:06 am »
Also I wont be playing very much this season got a lot of stuff to do so hf with league all. gl vs brain :)

SaveMeNow

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2018, 01:30:12 am »
Lol..... 'steal money'.

Swagnificent

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2018, 02:05:32 am »
What kinda stuff you got going on Scope? Anything exciting?

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2018, 02:39:40 am »

white water rafting. seeing the eiffel tower light up at night. visiting berlins crazy night life. backpacking through the netherlands. drinking at all of Dublins famous pubs. Crossing the crosswalk on Abbey road in London UK. Learning Spanish, boating through italy, mountain climbing the rockies in Canada.

Chaos[cMk]

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2018, 02:48:53 am »
LOL really gus? I cant believe u made this thread

Mamba

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2018, 03:00:19 am »
Also I wont be playing very much this season got a lot of stuff to do so hf with league all. gl vs brain :)

Only 250 games this season? 😉

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2018, 05:57:38 am »

Yesterday you told me you had to be away for only 3 days and would then be able to play the full season?  What has changed?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 06:02:32 am by preMier »

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2018, 09:01:57 am »

white water rafting. seeing the eiffel tower light up at night. visiting berlins crazy night life. backpacking through the netherlands. drinking at all of Dublins famous pubs. Crossing the crosswalk on Abbey road in London UK. Learning Spanish, boating through italy, mountain climbing the rockies in Canada.
idk like my job and college? Moron

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2018, 09:03:35 am »
 1 2 3 4 we don't want brain anymore c'mon everyone!

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord