+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] momo stop dodging bo10 tmr by RoNin April 17, 2024, 10:59:31 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove Game by Lucas April 16, 2024, 10:07:07 am
[Support Center] REMOVE GAMES / TONTONATOS REPORT THATS by Lucas April 16, 2024, 09:57:39 am
[Support Center] How do I change my email address associated with my account? by LivE.SworD April 11, 2024, 01:33:41 am
[Introduce Yourself] I'm back! MaFia.Azazel / PoPe[or]DoPe by Kush_Ld[FuN] April 10, 2024, 01:33:49 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26151
Total Topics: 2399
Most Online Today: 272
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 245
Total: 256

Author Topic: Kokanee[aV] playing kon's account.  (Read 56834 times)

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Kokanee[aV] playing kon's account.
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2018, 09:58:04 am »
I am not feeding into the hype. I very clearly stated a couple of things.

1) The games are way different from what is usual for Kon but that alone is no basis for judgement but is a basis for suspicion.
2) It is possible given the situation that it can be true.
3) Because I can't determine the truth I am waiting for Sword and Islanti to provide evidence.

Other than that I've been providing context and my view on it. Most of it is you guys just making of it what you want it to be. You're all twisting things to what you want them to be. So as I said before, sit tight and wait for evidence.

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2018, 10:13:20 am »
I’m curious how you’d like me to provide proof that I played games on my account. I’m not a streamer and I don’t video tape myself when playing. I reported the reps.

All of this comes because it was 4-0. If it was 4-2 there would be no post. Gus is choked because he lost 4-0 when he thinks he should’ve 4-0 me. Just because he thinks he’s better than he is, we take this into consideration? I’ve ran over Gus for years. Just look at every past season, it’s not even close. I know how he plays. I said it in my first reply, everyone called me Cole on kingslayer. I played differently on that account, it’s not hard. Huge difference with this set and bungee is I got on Sc right when I woke up. I was slow as hell and half asleep. I played Gus last night when I normally game. Much better shape to play. And again those games are not good enough to be Cole. I didn’t play overly crazy.

Also premier how do you I haven’t been trying to play for the last three days? I was on Monday night and he wasn’t there. I messaged him on forum Tuesday night saying I could get on now if he can. And I gave him three hours notice when I’d be able to get on. He responds at 10:30 saying he’s ready when I’m now going to bed.  As you know I’m busy right now so I need to sleep. I messaged him last night saying I am free all evening. Took him a while to respond so I went out and came back.

This is all so ridiculous. It’s like I can’t 4-0 Gus like he’s some god of Sc. Give me a break. Exactly like mark said he accused brain for playing on Jose account when he lost. Now this?

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2018, 10:27:37 am »
I am not feeding into the hype. I very clearly stated a couple of things.

1) The games are way different from what is usual for Kon but that alone is no basis for judgement but is a basis for suspicion.
2) It is possible given the situation that it can be true.
3) Because I can't determine the truth I am waiting for Sword and Islanti to provide evidence.

Other than that I've been providing context and my view on it. Most of it is you guys just making of it what you want it to be. You're all twisting things to what you want them to be. So as I said before, sit tight and wait for evidence.

Stripper

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2018, 10:39:43 am »
Want a suggestion? Download replays of Steve (kon) playing Gus (Buu) from past seasons IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE SURE... and compare the game play.

I've known Cole and Steve for years now, why would Steve do this? Although this is a game, we've still got pride lmao. That being said, isn't Cole rusty? He hasn't seemed really active lately?

That being said, if I were to let someone play on my stead, it'd be versus Brain. But even then, what'd be the point of that lol.

beaTz-

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2018, 10:48:37 am »
This shit silly, who would need somebody to play on there account vs Gus with how good kon is. Lmao guys let’s not also forget gus is the same guy who made a thread trying to say brain shouldn’t be allowed to play lmao.

Killer_

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2018, 10:58:43 am »
Gus you’ve told us you been in college for the last 6 years, but now you’re talking about how your going back? You’re a liar, nobody knows what to believe. Just take your loss like a man and try to win the losers bracket which you won’t.
Not worried about you believing me or not honestly. Got my priorities straight no need to worry about haters like u :). ANyway Cole, Gj u did good on Kon's account. Nice try but you guys both getting DQ.
You are such a cry baby man. Do something more with your life then getting into the top 5 with a bullshit record! stop crying and take your lose bro!

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2018, 11:14:05 am »
Gus you’ve told us you been in college for the last 6 years, but now you’re talking about how your going back? You’re a liar, nobody knows what to believe. Just take your loss like a man and try to win the losers bracket which you won’t.
Not worried about you believing me or not honestly. Got my priorities straight no need to worry about haters like u :). ANyway Cole, Gj u did good on Kon's account. Nice try but you guys both getting DQ.
You are such a cry baby man. Do something more with your life then getting into the top 5 with a bullshit record! stop crying and take your lose bro!
Mind your own business please. I have my reasons to suspect this. stupid ass noob.

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2018, 11:15:44 am »
kingslayer was cole im sure

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2018, 11:20:55 am »
This shit silly, who would need somebody to play on there account vs Gus with how good kon is. Lmao guys let’s not also forget gus is the same guy who made a thread trying to say brain shouldn’t be allowed to play lmao.
coming from the guy who doesn't even 1s :( too bad you suck mark.

Killer_

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2018, 11:22:55 am »
Mind your own business please. I have my reasons to suspect this. stupid ass noob.

hahah did I push a button. Its okay go play another 200 games and try to get in the top since u need that money noob. Take the 4-0 go practice and try to beat kon next time (oh wait you will probably dodge)

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2018, 11:24:44 am »

hahah did I push a button. Its okay go play another 200 games and try to get in the top since u need that money noob. Take the 4-0 go practice and try to beat kon next time (oh wait you will probably dodge)
Here's a button you can press, ALt + f4. on sc. You will never matter, ever, stupid noob. :)

Killer_

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2018, 11:25:58 am »

Here's a button you can press, ALt + f4. on sc. You will never matter, ever, stupid noob. :)

Hey guys can we check the ip of momo and gus because I think momo was playing for gus oh wait gus just sucks!  ;D

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2018, 11:27:30 am »

Hey guys can we check the ip of momo and gus because I think momo was playing for gus oh wait gus just sucks!  ;D
who the fuck this D rank kid think he is talking ? lol

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2018, 11:29:07 am »

who win 1v1 momo or you? serious question bro.

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2018, 11:45:32 am »
I'll get to the bottom of it with proof. Someone's gonna be salty

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord