+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 435
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 380
Total: 386

Author Topic: Kokanee[aV] playing kon's account.  (Read 56442 times)

Momo85

• Guardian
    • View Profile

VvnJustin

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: Kokanee[aV] playing kon's account.
« Reply #106 on: August 10, 2018, 06:53:36 am »
85~90+% sure the "Kon" playing against gus in the playoffs was a different person than Kon who laddered 1s this season. I don't know if Cole because I'm too lazy to dig up replays of him to check his apm/builds/hotkeys.

They're APMs are different; I checked about 10 T replays from Kon's 1s this season and his apm spam in the beginning is always around 300-400. But "Cole" 's 2 terran replays from the playoffs APM spam was half that at 150, and dropped off to 100 after he gets his refinery/marine pump. Meanwhile Kon's APM is always at least above 200, far after he gets marines and his first refinery.

They're build orders are different; I specifically studied their 3rax builds and their fast +1 nex build, (nex, 4 gates, nex) which I'll call the "Hydra[vck]" build.

They're "hydra" builds are different...
In that in at least 4 Kon replays from his 1s this season, his build order went:
7 pylon
10 nex
11 gateway x2 ->mine
13 gateway x2, pylon
15 2nd Nex, before pumping his 2 zealots.

While "Cole" 's hydra build went like this:
7 pylon
10 nex
12 gateway x4 ->scout
14 pylon

They're build placements for the first two gateways were different; in an attached photo Kon always places his 2 gateways in the middle, next to his first pylon. However "Cole" started his gateways from one side then built towards the other side.

That is only one game P build deviation, but the 3 rax build is more telling as there is a bigger sample size.

Kon's 3 rax build is:
7 supply -> 2nd rax (scv building first supply goes and makes 2nd rax)
8rax
11rax
12 supply

while "Cole" 's 3 rax is:
7 supply -> 2nd rax
8 rax -> scout
11 rax
12 supply
14 gas

The main deviation is Cole's first rax scv goes to scout after finished building, while Kon's makes his first refinery.

Also, Kon ALWAYS puts his first supply as part of his simcity near the gas, (the 2nd attached photo shows this). This is consistent even with his 2rax build. The ~15 Kon T replays I watched all do this.

Meanwhile, Cole's T BO consistently puts his first supply 2 tiles below the gas, along with his first barracks, which is a very sudden break away from his consistent habits. (3rd picture attached shows this)

By far the most incriminating evidence: They hotkey differently
Using BWChart, Kon's T ALWAYS hotkeys his CC 5,6,9,0 at the start of the game, along with an SCV on 1. His Rax are on hotkeys 2 and 3

Meanwhile, "Cole" hotkeyed his CC on 1, no scvs hotkeyed, and later his raxes on 123.

I could go more and analyze eapm/null/ect, but to me the 5690 CC hotkey at start puts a nail in the coffin. Whether it was Cole or not, they were different people and Kon should be DQd.

VvnJustin

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 10, 2018, 07:05:01 am »
For reference, the Kon 1s reps I studied were:

scw_l39_1v1_137 -2 rax tvp, being zlot/cannon rushed
scw_l39_1v1_143 - pvz hydra style opening
scw_l39_1v1_265 - tvz supply placement reference
scw_l39_1v1_390 - hydra style P opening
scw_l39_1v1_392 - mid bsae, 3 rax
scw_l39_1v1_394 - hydra style P opening
scw_l39_1v1_402 - 2 rax
scw_l39_1v1_404 - hydra style P opening
scw_l39_1v1_2414 - 3 rax
scw_l39_1v1_2422 - 3rax
scw_l39_1v1_2425 - 3rax

also just want to say i still believe matt should be allowed to pick P and exercise his first amendment rights to his hearts content, but MC should definitely be banned.
#ImWithMatt #FreeMatt

Arakul

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 10, 2018, 07:06:51 am »
hydras starts 8psi pylon not 7 :)

tO_cReAtiVee

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 10, 2018, 07:09:44 am »
Thx Justin! I wanted to do the same with BWChart and analyze their hotkey setup, but I was too lazy to do it with more than 1 replay each, where I couldn't pinpoint these differences. Especially the different hotkey setup is a HUGE indication! Thsi was the way how people identified smurfs in the low money scene. So it is really reliable.

I mean these are all only circumstantial evidence, but these are coming in more and more and koN has yet to answer my question from page 6.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 07:11:31 am by tO_cReAtiVee »
aka Red.SeeD

VvnJustin

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 10, 2018, 07:14:25 am »

I meant 7th probe, which would be equal to 8psi.

Arakul

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 10, 2018, 07:20:47 am »

I meant 7th probe, which would be equal to 8psi.
oh ok then. yes hotkeys can tell you alot of information.. about the users.. but just look how it was played diffrently idk what u guys need more. of cors it wasnt kon. and for sure it was cole becuz not many can play at this lvl especially that zvt and pvz.
it seemed tyga omni hydras lvl wich mean its more likely cole cuz kon is rusty

« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 07:25:46 am by Arakul »

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 10, 2018, 07:26:22 am »
Justin has formed a compelling case against Kon. Changing hotkey habits and building placements is a HUGE change that you won't EVER SEE in games of importance. I will wait for Islanti's and Sword's information to verify the information there is right now. We will hold off on our final judgement until later today. I want the tournament to start progressing again and this case is preventing that at the moment. I'll do my best to take all accounts and bits of information into consideration.

And to Kon and Cole, if you two did cheat and confess to it judgement will be lenient. If you two keep denying and are found guilty judgement will be harsh. If you two are found NOT GUILTY nothing will happen. In that case you can think of it as a drug test in sports. I want to stress one more time however to take into consideration that there is justifiable cause for suspicion. It's got nothing to do with "hating". As the host of a tournament with a thousand dollars of prize money I am OBLIGATED to investigate.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 07:28:21 am by preMier »

johnwick

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 10, 2018, 08:10:56 am »
Hopefully we can make a decision by the end of today. This round has dragged out long enough and stalling the whole tournament. Also, thanks for your efforts for looking into this

johnwick

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 10, 2018, 08:46:52 am »
If guilty, i agree there should be at least a one season ban. Jose was given 2 weeks off for MUCH less
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 08:48:23 am by johnwick »

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 10, 2018, 08:49:39 am »
Anything less than a ban from scw and the season for cheating shows that everyone else can do the same and get a slap on the wrist.its either you ban them or everyone else gets to cheat also. Plain and simple.  Also you might wanna switch the punishment for Bm and cheating. I’ve been banned from seasons that I was in first in with a week to go several times for Bm while I have never once cheated. Cheaters get away with changing the whole game up and do not get banned. Does anyone else see how backwards this is...?? Prove me wrong and show that every single last person is not allowed to cheat. Or do not ban them which lets the other 100’s of people who play the league cheats whenever they want and hack whenever they want. Pretty simple 2 options.

What you do isn't just bad manners. You're going out of your way to bully and try to make people feel miserable with harassment that is in very single social context completely unacceptable. It is straight up disgusting and vile behavior. If you said any of the things you say online in real life at the frequency you say them online someone would have already beaten you up or worse. Not a SINGLE PERSON thinks that any of the things you say are acceptable in any context imaginable. And quite frankly, I am of the opinion you deserve to get beaten to the point you can't be recognized.

Also, the details of punishment will be discussed after the judgement regarding the issue of cheating has been made. Before that I can't say anything about the severity. All I can say is that the results will be reverted and Pro]Evil- will replace him vs Buu.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 08:51:36 am by preMier »

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 10, 2018, 08:57:42 am »
It’s funny because for what I do for a living and how much I make and what I have to do I’m 10x worse in real life. I’d love to meet you and get the chance to show you brain damage. You’d wish that car finished the job and I’d be straight back in jail I’d say tough guy!!       If kon isn’t banned for cheating then everyone in this entire league gets to cheat. Especially in finals!!! Plain and simple. If he is banned then it shows cheating isn’t tolerated and no one is allowed to do so. ZOOM ZOOM little bitch!!

UGL and SCW both have a history of either suspending or banning cheaters depending on the severity of the act. Also, everybody on this website knows you don't have a job and are some random drunk who hates his own life. There's no point in lying about that.

beaTz-

« Reply #117 on: August 10, 2018, 09:08:55 am »
What’s your fetish with putting evil back in? Just give buu the bye and let him play Jose.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 10, 2018, 09:33:32 am »
Let me ask you something. Do your parents feed you or do you try and give that a go yourself?!? Do they put the spoon to your lips or is your cheek a bit messy from time to time? Fucking slingblade...

Keep making up silly things. I know they aren't true and they amuse me more than annoy me. However you don't belong on this website. I believe Sword should have IP banned you long ago.

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 10, 2018, 09:43:44 am »
nerds

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7