+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 314
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 287
Total: 292

Poll

who will win?

Maximum
J.H
AW23
GoldSCV
Xtre-X
THIS PERSON REMOVED.
Silent.Kon

Author Topic: ٩(◕‿◕。)۶ Top 6 ٩( ᐛ )و Invitational Tournament ヽ(o^▽^o)ノ $250$ ٩(◕‿◕)۶  (Read 52775 times)

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
i can play

You have stalled out two of my tournaments in the past. You have stalled out one of Sword's tournaments until you had to be disqualified. You stalled out another tournament after that. In one of my tournaments you spent the entire tournament bming me and sword. I was willing to give you one more chance, but Newbport disagrees. You only have your own bad behavior to blame for this.

I don't think Mandingo should play in the tournament either. (I know this seems biased lmao.)

He also has a history of sketchy/deceptive behavior, has bad manners, and will probably stall the tournament.

The most ideal lineup in my opinion would be...

Xtre-X
Maximum-
j.h
GoldSCV
AW23
Kon
Prolific/buu

Again, just my opinion. I just want to see a solid tournament without any bullshit.

I am willing to give Mandingo07 a shot. He has a sketchy history that includes hacking. But he's not a dodger and is currently by far the most active player.  I think he deserves a spot, despite the fact he's trying to defame Xtre-X right now. That is something that has no relation to this tournament.

But that's only if GoldSCV declines.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 12:48:46 pm by preMier »

L-Mx]JoSe~

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
  • ☠ CLaN GanGstEr'S ☠
    • View Profile
    • Clan GanGstEr'S
i can play

You have stalled out two of my tournaments in the past. You have stalled out one of Sword's tournaments until you had to be disqualified. You stalled out another tournament after that. In one of my tournaments you spent the entire tournament bming me and sword. I was willing to give you one more chance, but Newbport disagrees. You only have your own bad behavior to blame for this.

I don't think Mandingo should play in the tournament either. (I know this seems biased lmao.)

He also has a history of sketchy/deceptive behavior, has bad manners, and will probably stall the tournament.

Xtre-X
Maximum-
j.h
GoldSCV
AW23
Kon
Prolific/buu

Again, just my opinion. I just want to see a solid tournament without any bullshit.

I am willing to give Mandingo07 a shot. He has a sketchy history that includes hacking. But he's not a dodger and is currently by far the most active player.  I think he deserves a spot, despite the fact he's trying to defame Xtre-X right now. That is something that has no relation to this tournament.

No ty
☠  CLaN GanGstEr'S  ☠

Website Team
http://clangangster.com

☬ Más que un clan, una familia ☬

insaNe

• Tank
    • View Profile
what ethical dumnass you really suck

Cry  :'( :'(

If you weren't such a bm, scared, cheating ass bitch this wouldn't be happening. And by BM, I don't mean words. Someone who can't handle some words is a pussy. But your lack of respect for other players in terms of failing to show up for games, dodging, and probably hacking is the BM I'm talking about.

Newbport

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
i can play

Xtre-X
Maximum-
j.h
GoldSCV
AW23
Kon
Prolific/buu

Fair enough.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 01:29:17 pm by Newbport »
May evil drown in its source.

tonyG

• Reaver
    • View Profile
    • Tony G Starcraft
tonyG rule in effect??

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
tonyG rule in effect??

TonyG Rule?

Is that a spoiler rule?

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Jose I know he is a dodger in league but he has been active and to which I remember he has finished most tournaments as well, the only one I remember not played was the last tournament against evil and also fire.aw 23 (hus)  defected that tournament.

Mandigo definitely should play for be the most player active  of the season.

If we talk about cheating, kokane and kon played a tournament making the sword eliminate them, anyway be hacker can no longer in starcraft remastered so they can not judge that for the past, xtre x dodge to maximun, newport is new in scw, and he does not know many things.

Finally, I advised a bo5 and only the top 5 for shorter because it is an all against all so there is more possibility to finish it.
Now the advice is that they give only 2 days each round to play and if they have not played, stipulates one hour  neutral as not to harm Korean, European and West players and if one of the two is not present give the victory 4-0 immediately the player present and continue with the other round.

This should be done in all tournaments and not be waiting, mainly for the single elimination format .

Doing an all against all for me is still better only a top4.
As it is not scheduled the optimal that all the games are played fast in a week, that the players are encouraged to play fast.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 02:06:02 pm by FaINeR »

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Jose I know he is a dodger in league but he has been active and to which I remember he has finished most tournaments as well, the only one I remember not played was the last tournament against evil and also fire.aw 23 (hus)  defected that tournament.

In one of the tournaments I hosted JoSe. stalled out by not communicating and not showing up when he said he would. He then also BM me for the remainder of the tournament.

If GoldSCV doesn't show up/accept, and if Mandingo07 says he's accepts the back-up invite then he is in the tournament.

If we talk about cheating, kokane and kon played a tournament making the sword eliminate them, anyway be hacker can no longer in starcraft remastered so they can not judge that for the past, xtre x dodge to maximun, newport is new in scw, and he does not know many things.

Finally, I advised a bo5 and only the top 5 for shorter because it is an all against all so there is more possibility to finish it.
Now the advice is that they give only 2 days each round to play and if they have not played, stipulates one hour  neutral as not to harm Korean, European and West players and if one of the two is not present give the victory 4-0 immediately the player present and continue with the other round.
This should be done in all tournaments and not waiting, mainly for the single elimination format .

As it is not scheduled the optimal that all the games are played fast in a week, that the players are encouraged to play fast.

Have already decided on a Bo7. I believe that with how active people have been this season that it is possible.
I am working out the details in regards to time limits and penalties.

tonyG

• Reaver
    • View Profile
    • Tony G Starcraft
tonyG rule in effect??

TonyG Rule?

Is that a spoiler rule?

they send me/you replays first, before posting results, so i can cast without spoilers!? (or let me obs but i understand i might "lag" even tho i never lagged in my life)

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
tonyG rule in effect??

TonyG Rule?

Is that a spoiler rule?

they send me/you replays first, before posting results, so i can cast without spoilers!? (or let me obs but i understand i might "lag" even tho i never lagged in my life)

Given it's a round robin that will be a LOT of matches for you to cast. I do want a report thread visible for people. I can send you the replays and you could avoid the thread.
You're of course free to observe games and cast them live given you're not lagging their game!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 02:17:50 pm by preMier »

tonyG

• Reaver
    • View Profile
    • Tony G Starcraft
tonyG rule in effect??

TonyG Rule?

Is that a spoiler rule?

Given it's a round robin that will be a LOT of matches for you to cast. I do want a report thread visible for people. I can send you the replays and you could avoid the thread.

that works too!

Maximum

• Broodling
    • View Profile
I’m out. No money incentive is worth dealing with the people on this website anymore.

Prolific

• Marine
    • View Profile
Let me play im fuckn hype

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
I’m out. No money incentive is worth dealing with the people on this website anymore.

huh. Are you sure about that?
You have until GoldSCV accepts/Declines to make up your mind.

Mandingo is in Tournament if Maximum- doesn't respond or if GoldSCV accepts before Maximum- responds.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 07:36:36 pm by preMier »

Newbport

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile

This should be done in all tournaments and not be waiting, mainly for the single elimination format .

I may be new to SCW but I have been around this game awhile.

What could you possibly know that I don't? If you're so convicted about your opinions donate to the prize pool.

On a side note if Maximum withdraws from the tournament I think Buu/Prolific should be able to play considering how active he is.

Oh and tonyG you best be casting this shit!
May evil drown in its source.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35

2v2