+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 336
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 13
Guests: 250
Total: 263

Poll

who will win?

Maximum
J.H
AW23
GoldSCV
Xtre-X
THIS PERSON REMOVED.
Silent.Kon

Author Topic: ٩(◕‿◕。)۶ Top 6 ٩( ᐛ )و Invitational Tournament ヽ(o^▽^o)ノ $250$ ٩(◕‿◕)۶  (Read 52787 times)

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Jose I know he is a dodger in league but he has been active and to which I remember he has finished most tournaments as well, the only one I remember not played was the last tournament against evil and also fire.aw 23 (hus)  defected that tournament.

Mandigo definitely should play for be the most player active  of the season.

If we talk about cheating, kokane and kon played a tournament making the sword eliminate them, anyway be hacker can no longer in starcraft remastered so they can not judge that for the past, xtre x dodge to maximun, newport is new in scw, and he does not know many things.

Finally, I advised a bo5 and only the top 5 for shorter because it is an all against all so there is more possibility to finish it.
Now the advice is that they give only 2 days each round to play and if they have not played, stipulates one hour  neutral as not to harm Korean, European and West players and if one of the two is not present give the victory 4-0 immediately the player present and continue with the other round.

This should be done in all tournaments and not be waiting, mainly for the single elimination format .

Doing an all against all for me is still better only a top4.
As it is not scheduled the optimal that all the games are played fast in a week, that the players are encouraged to play fast.

I may be new to SCW but I have been around this game awhile.

What could you possibly know that I don't? If you're so convicted about your opinions donate to the prize pool.

On a side note if Maximum withdraws from the tournament I think Buu/Prolific should be able to play considering how active he is.

Oh and tonyG you best be casting this shit!

Mandingo07 played over 500 games this season and hit S rank. He deserves the spot. More than anyone.

Newbport

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Jose I know he is a dodger in league but he has been active and to which I remember he has finished most tournaments as well, the only one I remember not played was the last tournament against evil and also fire.aw 23 (hus)  defected that tournament.

Mandigo definitely should play for be the most player active  of the season.

If we talk about cheating, kokane and kon played a tournament making the sword eliminate them, anyway be hacker can no longer in starcraft remastered so they can not judge that for the past, xtre x dodge to maximun, newport is new in scw, and he does not know many things.

Finally, I advised a bo5 and only the top 5 for shorter because it is an all against all so there is more possibility to finish it.
Now the advice is that they give only 2 days each round to play and if they have not played, stipulates one hour  neutral as not to harm Korean, European and West players and if one of the two is not present give the victory 4-0 immediately the player present and continue with the other round.

This should be done in all tournaments and not be waiting, mainly for the single elimination format .

Doing an all against all for me is still better only a top4.
As it is not scheduled the optimal that all the games are played fast in a week, that the players are encouraged to play fast.

I may be new to SCW but I have been around this game awhile.

What could you possibly know that I don't? If you're so convicted about your opinions donate to the prize pool.

On a side note if Maximum withdraws from the tournament I think Buu/Prolific should be able to play considering how active he is.

Oh and tonyG you best be casting this shit!

Mandingo07 played over 500 games this season and hit S rank. He deserves the spot. More than anyone.

Whoops.

I meant if GoldSCV fails to accept the invite and Maximum withdraws that Buu/Prolific should be able to play.

I agree though, Mandingo deserves the spot.
May evil drown in its source.

PuMa

• Zealot
    • View Profile
Love how you guys are being hella strict about the dodging. Cheers.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"

-Albert Einstein

DinGo07

• Season Winner
  • Tank
    • View Profile

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
add ?

You've been added.
Cole wants out, he's out. If he wants back in that's too bad. Not going to deal with people changing their minds on a whim. Will definitely miss the quality of his play though.

GoldSCV

• Season Winner
  • Marine
    • View Profile

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Play

Oke! You have been added!
The roster for the tournament has been finalized!
I am creating a report thread now, randomizing the rounds, and making an easy to understand score layout.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Tournament has started. I am trying a bit of a new experimental method for having people play against each other. I believe that in a round-robin format it is possible for the participants to play who they want in the order they want, when they can/want. By removing the restriction of having to play a specific person, in a specific order, I believe I am opening up the possibility of participants being able to play multiple participants within shorter amount of times. They are not restricted to waiting on the person they were told to play, but can play whoever is available at that time.

However, if this method fails I will switch over the remaining matches to a scheduled round system. Open for feedback and opinions.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
For clarity, these are all the sets that need to be played. I will post this image on the report thread. I will keep updating it and cross the sets that have already been played.

Newbport

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 10:25:21 am by Newbport »

GoldSCV

• Season Winner
  • Marine
    • View Profile
vs J.H bo7 2:2
im never not play vs J.H fucking bm

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
vs J.H bo7 2:2
im never not play vs J.H fucking bm

Please finish your games. I do not tolerate behavior that ruins tournament.

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
This seems crazy and the potential for a ton of games. Someone could play a total of 35 games and that’s just the round robin? Like damn dude that’s a lot. This tournament will take forever with this format. And since half of the tournament is Korean, finding times for us to play them all for a b07 is going to be hard.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
This seems crazy and the potential for a ton of games. Someone could play a total of 35 games and that’s just the round robin? Like damn dude that’s a lot. This tournament will take forever with this format. And since half of the tournament is Korean, finding times for us to play them all for a b07 is going to be hard.

It is a rather ambitious tournament I agree. But I believe we have to try new things from time to time, see how it works and what can be learned and gained from its results. I will put my effort into making this work as smooth and well as possible. However, the biggest problem right now seems to be GoldSCV and J.H still having their drama going on in the background. They can play other people before they finish their set and calm down in the meantime.

The upside of this format is though, that you don't have to finish a set right away. If you're halfway through a set and one person is unable to continue, you can start a set against one of the other participants and finish the set at a later time. I believe this format is a very flexible one as long as scores and stats are tracked and documented.

For example, if you can only find the time to play one to three games a day vs a Korean on work days, you'll have almost completed a set or completed a set by Friday. In the meantime you can also play full sets against either Mandingo07 or Fire.AW23 who have more or less the same timezone as you do. You'd the be able to finish the Sets against Koreans in the weekend.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 10:39:01 am by preMier »

Newbport

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile

I agree. People already have trouble playing their games in a regular single elimination style tournament which are much shorter. This seems like it will drag on forever considering the time zones involved and the flakiness of some players.

The round robin format of tournament is more effective and fair when it's an actual pro gaming event (where the players can't leave and won't cry about bullshit.) It was a good idea but I think it will spiral out of control quickly.

Also seeing how GoldSCV is already crying/stalling I think a single elimination style tournament would be best for this scenario.

On a side note I don't think behavior like GoldSCV's should be tolerated at all. If it were my tournament he would be banned immediately. Fucking pathetic.

So much bitch boy behavior lmao.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35