+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 336
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 15
Guests: 287
Total: 302

Poll

who will win?

Maximum
J.H
AW23
GoldSCV
Xtre-X
THIS PERSON REMOVED.
Silent.Kon

Author Topic: ٩(◕‿◕。)۶ Top 6 ٩( ᐛ )و Invitational Tournament ヽ(o^▽^o)ノ $250$ ٩(◕‿◕)۶  (Read 52792 times)

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
bracket updated. Click >HERE< for updated bracket! Replays and update can be found in report thread. I will send TonyG the replays.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 09:46:11 am by preMier »

Chronicsavage

• Broodling
    • View Profile

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Mandingo.

FiRe.AW23 is online all day. Please come online as soon as you can.

Chronicsavage

• Broodling
    • View Profile
mandingo where are u ive been waiting for 8 hours now. I will be online another 8 hours

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
mandingo where are u ive been waiting for 8 hours now. I will be online another 8 hours

If Mandingo don't show before 22:00 website time he's forfeits the series and you move on to play Xtre-X. Mandingo07 will be moved to loser round 1.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 08:32:47 pm by preMier »

Chronicsavage

• Broodling
    • View Profile
I'll give him 2 more hours, im getting tired. If he at least responded, i could coordinate something. Oh well

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
I'll give him 2 more hours, im getting tired. If he at least responded, i could coordinate something. Oh well

in that case, considering you've been available to play all day. You will proceed in at 21:15.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 08:33:06 pm by preMier »

Chronicsavage

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Xtre-X I'm online tonight if you can play

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Xtre-X I'm online tonight if you can play

greenlighted
Mandingo07 moved to loser round 1 for not showing up. FiRe.AW23 Moved to Round 2 vs Xtre-X.

--> Updated bracket <--

Please contact your opponent on the bracket and play!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 08:40:52 pm by preMier »

GameLove2

• Season Winner
  • Tank
    • View Profile
mandigo07
online?

i can play now

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
The qualifications to play in this tournament is to have no life I see

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
The qualifications to play in this tournament is to have no life I see
Mandingo plays 508 1v1 games in 6/8 of the season. Played 20 2v2 games. Is in channel 24/7 for 6 weeks. Accepts invitation knowing terms. All of a sudden never online. Communicates he will be but doesn't show up.
Least a person can do is, even if they're busy, is to notify the participants involved when person can be or will be or won't be online. Nothing to do with not having a life. It takes 1 minutes to go to the website, log in and post. Can be done from a phone.

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
So he doesn’t show up one day and he gets punished for it? Sometimes things happen in life that are far more important than posting on a game forum. It’s like you’re removing people to prove you can finish this tournament. One series has been played and you’ve removed two people. Good job. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, for someone who hardly plays any league games, you hold everyone to such a high activity standard. Clearly Mandingo was active this season, even you can see that as you mention his stats. I’d say he deserves the benefit of the doubt for not logging on for a day. But keep feeding your power hungry self.

Xtre-X

• Season Winner
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
go FiRe.AW23

I'm playing on West Server.

Please whisper in your ear.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 12:04:23 am by Xtre-X »

PuMa

• Zealot
    • View Profile
So he doesn’t show up one day and he gets punished for it? Sometimes things happen in life that are far more important than posting on a game forum. It’s like you’re removing people to prove you can finish this tournament. One series has been played and you’ve removed two people. Good job. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, for someone who hardly plays any league games, you hold everyone to such a high activity standard. Clearly Mandingo was active this season, even you can see that as you mention his stats. I’d say he deserves the benefit of the doubt for not logging on for a day. But keep feeding your power hungry self.

Not bashin on you kon but these days everyone has a phone, even africans who live in the middle of no where have cell phones. It's not difficult to log on your account via your cell phone and say " hey guys, im busy today wont b able to play ". Hard to sympathize when people dont explain their situation.

I get that people are extremely busy, or shit happens, but all it takes is 1 comment for the rest to understand. Just say you can't and at least that way there is some communication. Even if that is BS, maybe the person is getting hammered, fine, whatever, but say something so that the other person doesn't waste his time waiting.

I think my point here is communication is the key and also your time as well as other's are valuable. Respect people's time, it's more valuable than money.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"

-Albert Einstein

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35