+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 257
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 260
Total: 263

Poll

Who do you think will win the scw 28 tournament?

taeng`k
76 (60.8%)
L-Mx]DinGo
6 (4.8%)
LeGenD]HyDrA
14 (11.2%)
L-Mx]JoSe.
7 (5.6%)
L-Mx]Scan
1 (0.8%)
L-Mx]jh
6 (4.8%)
Resoud
6 (4.8%)
LovelyRabbit
7 (5.6%)
Fujibayashi
2 (1.6%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: $1000. Information about Prize pool and Tournament for Season SCW 28  (Read 69746 times)

taengk

• Season Winner
  • Broodling
    • View Profile

I was ranked 1st in scw28 How long do I have to wait for the tournament to proceed?

Decaf

• Tank
    • View Profile
I bet if Jose was kicked the tourney would get done very soon hehe

tonyG

• Reaver
    • View Profile
    • Tony G Starcraft
I bet if Jose was kicked the tourney would get done very soon hehe

SlaSh

• Zealot
  • SlaSh
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/slash.starcraft
this type of action takes away the seriousness in the competition, new players come to scw to compete, however these cases, like those that have been presented in the tournament, take away the seriousness it deserves, the lack of commitment on the part of the players and lack of seriousness of the soft organizers, who do not take action.
SlaSh StarCraft Games

elacGTX

• Broodling
    • View Profile
this type of action takes away the seriousness in the competition, new players come to scw to compete, however these cases, like those that have been presented in the tournament, take away the seriousness it deserves, the lack of commitment on the part of the players and lack of seriousness of the soft organizers, who do not take action.

so true, why wait for loser?  its a tournament it nêed to set a date and so on.

Fainer_30

• Muted
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
FUJIBASHI IS ELIMINATED FOR FAILURE TO SET A TIME

HYDRA, SCAN , JOSE MUST BE ONLINE TONIGHT (7PM-1AM EST) TO PLAY THERE GAMES, IF NO ONE SHOWS UP IN OP UGL OR DOES NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD,  THEY WILL ALL BE ELIMATED FROM THE TOURNAMENT!!! AND TAENGK AND RABBIT VILL PLAY FOR THE 1000$

elacGTX

• Broodling
    • View Profile
FUJIBASHI IS ELIMINATED FOR FAILURE TO SET A TIME

HYDRA, SCAN , JOSE MUST BE ONLINE TONIGHT (7PM-1AM EST) TO PLAY THERE GAMES, IF NO ONE SHOWS UP IN OP UGL OR DOES NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD,  THEY WILL ALL BE ELIMATED FROM THE TOURNAMENT!!! AND TAENGK AND RABBIT VILL PLAY FOR THE 1000$

I love this .

Zero Toxicity

• Supporter
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: $1000. SCAN, JOSE, HYDRA, RABBIT, FUJIBASHI PLAY THIS WEEKEND OR ELIMINATED
« Reply #217 on: January 20, 2022, 07:02:16 pm »
All players must show up tomorrow Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 9pm EST hour to play their duels. Must be punctual and will be given 30 minutes. After 9:30 pm EST hour if you don't appear in the channel op ugl you will be eliminated or for not posting in the forum.

They have 2 chances if they do not appear Friday and Saturday they will be eliminated and they will not have a prize
If you want to say something you can send me a private message and send me you email for paypal payment  the 9 players.

Casters can be present at that time and stream with a 5 minute delay. I will be present.
Start posting now and on the date set

Resoud vs L-Mx]jh

Fujibayashi vs LovelyRabbit

LeGenD]HyDrA vs L-Mx]JoSe. vs L-Mx]Scan
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 07:51:36 pm by Zero Toxicity »

GameLove2

• Season Winner
  • Tank
    • View Profile
01.22 pm8  (this website time)
resoud go?

Medic

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
why is this always so hard to complete. you all play 5k games during regular season and then hide when $$$$$$ is on the line?!?!?

scan1014

• Broodling
    • View Profile
i spared my time since 2 weeks ago, and now i am tired of waiting and arranging time with them. I have my ASL qualifiers tomorrow. I am not going to keep up checking timezone + finding them. Let me drop out from this tournament.

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
i spared my time since 2 weeks ago, and now i am tired of waiting and arranging time with them. I have my ASL qualifiers tomorrow. I am not going to keep up checking timezone + finding them. Let me drop out from this tournament.

Scan! don't drop out, we want to see your games!!

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
thats very sad to hear. unfortunate :/ I have also had this issue with jose so I am not surprised.

dayanachavez76

• Broodling
    • View Profile

come on bro don't do it we wanna see ur games. That's what they exactly want that u give the tourtament up, tha'ts why they're dodging u

Decaf

• Tank
    • View Profile
Kick Jose and Fuji problem solved.

gg's!

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34