+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] Today at 05:33:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26199
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 465
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 13
Guests: 347
Total: 360

Author Topic: *BANNED Pro]Turbo/Robotoss  (Read 19117 times)

K]o[L-Stalker

*BANNED Pro]Turbo/Robotoss
« on: September 27, 2017, 11:34:28 pm »
Banned for excessive BM, racism and frankly the most toxic stuff I've seen in years.  He was given 3 warning by multiple admins, but continued to act out.  The ban will last for the rest of season 1.  He is also ineligible to receive any prize money.  A ban appeal will have to be made if he wishes to participate in season 2.

SilverBullet

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: *BANNED Pro]Turbo/Robotoss
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 11:54:29 pm »

MiXtli

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 12:11:28 am »
Is this a serious post or is he really banned? Seems pretty harsh to me.. I don't think anyone on here takes Matt's comments to heart. They are more amusing to me.. He may not be the friendliest of players, but who cares a little trash talk didn't hurt no one :D You have to give him credit for dominating w/ Protoss and keeping the league competitive.

For those who don't feel confident with or have something against PvR, the solution is simple, come to an arrangement ahead of time.. Half of the set could be RvP the other half RvR, both players happy. I vote let him finish off the season.. Definitely not cool to pull the rug from under him after all the activity and hours he put in to being in the top spot.

If he pissed off the people who actually put up the prize money, that is a different story... Of course they have the say on where they want their money to go... But don't stop him from moving up in the ranks...

NoStaLGiC

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 12:26:24 am »
I'm actually very surprised. I can't remember any time Spartan (Kris) banned anyone for bm in VGT. Muting people yes, but banning from league? Don't remember a single time. This feels like TeamLiquid (I'm perm banned there, for you guessed it bm rofl) However, If you gave him multiple warnings... I don't see this being an over reaction. Sucks that he has to have such a bad character for being a good player.

K]o[L-Stalker

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 12:28:40 am »
There is no room for someone who is gonna be spewing garbage like he does left and right.  Like I said, we gave him 3 different warnings.  We were very direct and basically said if he made so much as a fart joke he'd be banned, but he can't control himself and therefore a decision was made to exclude him for the rest of the season.  I don't care how active he is.. I'd rather have a dead league than one that is full of obnoxious children.

ZeuZ

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 12:32:52 am »
Yeah he should just be muted... banning him is outrageous and as MiXtli said if someone takes anything he says or anyone says over the internet serious that's on them

K]o[L-Stalker

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 12:42:36 am »
"mute him" Lol..  He would wear a mute like a badge of honor.  We are just setting a new standard.  Absolutely NO racism or personal attacks on other players, period.  If you ever get 3 warnings from an admin about your behavior, you better not keep pushing it, because this is what will happen.

A

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2017, 01:06:12 am »
what did i miss? where was he being racist? did the post got deleted? lol that kid is such a low life, no class at all.

A

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2017, 01:12:49 am »
In other news. R.I.P to a legend, Hugh Hefner. I just got home from work and found this out. :(

Puppy

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2017, 01:31:09 am »
I'd prefer to not have to deal with this rapist/convict any more. Takes the game too seriously and isn't even that impressive with toss, considering it's the only race he plays. Massive ego.

Spartan muted him and slapped abuser tag on sithlord a few times. League's better off with him finding a new game to play.

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2017, 03:08:34 am »
Wtf..... if that kid gets banned, am i next?

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2017, 05:06:07 am »
I'd prefer to not have to deal with this rapist/convict any more. Takes the game too seriously and isn't even that impressive with toss, considering it's the only race he plays. Massive ego.

Spartan muted him and slapped abuser tag on sithlord a few times. League's better off with him finding a new game to play.

Golden-comment, HAHA

VvnJustin

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2017, 05:12:32 am »
Is this a serious post or is he really banned? Seems pretty harsh to me.. I don't think anyone on here takes Matt's comments to heart. They are more amusing to me.. He may not be the friendliest of players, but who cares a little trash talk didn't hurt no one :D You have to give him credit for dominating w/ Protoss and keeping the league competitive.

For those who don't feel confident with or have something against PvR, the solution is simple, come to an arrangement ahead of time.. Half of the set could be RvP the other half RvR, both players happy. I vote let him finish off the season.. Definitely not cool to pull the rug from under him after all the activity and hours he put in to being in the top spot.

If he pissed off the people who actually put up the prize money, that is a different story... Of course they have the say on where they want their money to go... But don't stop him from moving up in the ranks...

I have to agree, banning matt after all the time he spent laddering is pretty messed up.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2017, 06:28:00 am »
Hate to say it Matt. But you asked for it. Why don't you just chill and respect others for once? You can bm if you don't take it too far and you definitely take it too far.

A

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2017, 08:22:20 am »
It's Mental illness month please share this post,  if you know someone that has mental illness so they know that you're thinking about them in their diffcult time. 

Robotoss, I hope that the time you have off,  to go see a doctor and get help . We're all thinking about you.  Please stay away from women we don't want to see another one get hurt from you until you get help and healthy again.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]90-58
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord