+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by RJBTV Today at 06:44:50 am
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26208
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 624
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 606
Total: 611

Author Topic: Something pretty nerdy..  (Read 25243 times)

Kush_Ld[FuN]

• Supporter
  • Marine
    • View Profile
Re: Something pretty nerdy..
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2017, 03:58:25 pm »
Better players? Like who?? All you do is noob bash. You’ve never EVER had as good of a record as I have had in seasons. The proof is on the site you idiot so idk why you would lie when anyone/everyone can just look it up. Ffs you’re in my “records” but you’re kinda like noob bashing when I play you. True!! Name 1 season where I haven’t played the exact players??? Let’s here it?? Exactly. Not to mention you won’t even play me this season at all. Wanna bo5 no rules like old times??? (Already know the answer). So your statement is false and false on the record thing to. Not even a nice try.

What are you talking about? why would Dryfly noob bash if he has won multiple seasons in ugl and has always played great players Tyga/rabbit/hardy?. Im pretty sure he would win a bo5 against you lol

ZeuZ

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2017, 04:11:16 pm »
Better players? Like who?? All you do is noob bash. You’ve never EVER had as good of a record as I have had in seasons. The proof is on the site you idiot so idk why you would lie when anyone/everyone can just look it up. Ffs you’re in my “records” but you’re kinda like noob bashing when I play you. True!! Name 1 season where I haven’t played the exact players??? Let’s here it?? Exactly. Not to mention you won’t even play me this season at all. Wanna bo5 no rules like old times??? (Already know the answer). So your statement is false and false on the record thing to. Not even a nice try.

What are you talking about? why would Dryfly noob bash if he has won multiple seasons in ugl and has always played great players Tyga/rabbit/hardy?. Im pretty sure he would win a bo5 against you lol

Dryfly has dodged me to the point were I’m begging for him to play me and he played Gus instead.. and he has never played rabbit 50x in a season as I have a few times. He won’t play matt if he picks p to which me rabbit or jake don’t mind if he picks P and would mass games vs him

beaTz-

« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2017, 04:25:49 pm »

Coles always dodged, even back in scd he would just bash gravedigga to maintain his cute records.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2017, 04:52:17 pm »
You guys are right, cole is too scared to play sithlords P where tyga and defjam both raped him PVP easily. Stop being a pussy cole.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2017, 04:55:45 pm »
Brain best of all time ez.

Puppy

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2017, 05:09:00 pm »
Point Decay fixed this issue for VGT. Confirmed.

Puppy

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2017, 05:09:47 pm »
Point Decay fixed this issue for VGT. Confirmed.
Also shorter seasons and a more consistent (shorter) off season where people know the start date of the next season can increase activity.

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2017, 06:59:30 pm »
When I was active and dominated scd and the first half of ugl you were just as active but hid as a "2s player" never challenged me in a season once cuz u were nobody. The game got inactive and I lost interest and all of a sudden you start playing 1s leagues when I'm not playing ?? Not to mention the season u dodged me to play hari 4x bonus matchups on the last day. Look how many games I trolled u last season playing at 100apm and doing random shit. You don't know how to scout or read a game without ur nerd friends cheating for u. Like u got caught and suspended for in the past.

There's the level Iv reached at this game then there's the level you/omni/kon are at. Good players but will never reach the level I was at. Archives and replays speak for themselves

ZeuZ

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2017, 08:10:46 pm »
lol never hid from you . You dodged me A LOT of times. I’ve never dodged anyone.. you dodge matt, dodged dinko and the only time you played rabbit more than 5x he 13-2’d you .

I’ve won a few seasons you’ve played in.. and about hari.. you were like A- when I was S  AND that whole season you dodged me until I was a higher rank than you so I didn’t wanna play you since you ducked me the whole season lol.

Lol this thing about cheating that was like 6 yrs ago and never happened.. bang was jealous cause I was like 20-0 that season and like 15 wins were on him so he said he cheated for me.

To me you’re not that good.. youve DODGE wayyyyy too many times to be considered the best.. you only massed games vs Gus and gravedigga and this is factual.

You’ve NEVER had a season where you played 50+ games with either me or rabbit jake dinko or kon..
You noob bash till you’re 35-0 then sit up top and pick and choose your games.. in total we’ve probably played like 15x meanwhile I’ve played jake and rabbit at least 200x

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2017, 08:53:44 pm »
i retired dinko

Puppy

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2017, 12:11:35 am »
Grudge matches!!!! Post replays!!!

A

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2017, 12:28:00 pm »
Tyga vs Dryfly bo10 . Let's see who's better .. Lol this would be fun to watch. My money's on Tyga ! Tyga owns all!

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2017, 12:52:07 pm »
I think we all should focus on this korean dude, Brain. lets rape him instead..... Hes making us look bad ( thx Matt, fucking twat )

Kush_Ld[FuN]

• Supporter
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2017, 01:26:48 pm »
lol never hid from you . You dodged me A LOT of times. I’ve never dodged anyone.. you dodge matt, dodged dinko and the only time you played rabbit more than 5x he 13-2’d you .

I’ve won a few seasons you’ve played in.. and about hari.. you were like A- when I was S  AND that whole season you dodged me until I was a higher rank than you so I didn’t wanna play you since you ducked me the whole season lol.

Lol this thing about cheating that was like 6 yrs ago and never happened.. bang was jealous cause I was like 20-0 that season and like 15 wins were on him so he said he cheated for me.

To me you’re not that good.. youve DODGE wayyyyy too many times to be considered the best.. you only massed games vs Gus and gravedigga and this is factual.

You’ve NEVER had a season where you played 50+ games with either me or rabbit jake dinko or kon..
You noob bash till you’re 35-0 then sit up top and pick and choose your games.. in total we’ve probably played like 15x meanwhile I’ve played jake and rabbit at least 200x

I get you. Although some people may dodge to keep their records looking nice, still doesnt take away the fact Cole is a top level player. BTW didnt realize you were Tyga <3

A

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2017, 01:56:34 pm »
Lol Matt went into Hiding after getting owned by Evil and Brain.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord