+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] I couldn't report any games because the website was down by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:28:30 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:27:03 pm
[Support Center] repòrt loss removed by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:24:31 pm
[Support Center] Remove 1v1 game please - Match ID# 243 by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:15:39 pm
[Support Center] Remove Match I.D. #1350 Gangster]baby. reporting game he disc and admits it. by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:03:45 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 23811
Latest: vegashero-coath
New This Month: 403
New This Week: 1272
New Today: 403
Stats
Total Posts: 26296
Total Topics: 2747
Most Online Today: 5220
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 29
Guests: 2821
Total: 2850

Author Topic: I GOT A QUESTION FOR SCW!  (Read 26980 times)

InFaMouS]reeKo

  • Reaver
  • *******
  • Posts: 313
    • View Profile
I GOT A QUESTION FOR SCW!
« on: October 10, 2025, 11:02:00 pm »
Why am I so good at this game?!?!?! Crazy to think how one person can be so LVL at a video game.   Its Wild

Punchin_bag_reeko

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 6
    • View Profile
Re: I GOT A QUESTION FOR SCW!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2025, 09:39:32 pm »
.

Punchin_bag_reeko

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 6
    • View Profile
Re: I GOT A QUESTION FOR SCW!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2025, 09:40:06 pm »
.

Punchin_bag_reeko

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 6
    • View Profile
Re: I GOT A QUESTION FOR SCW!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2025, 09:40:34 pm »
.

Punchin_bag_reeko

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 6
    • View Profile
Re: I GOT A QUESTION FOR SCW!
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2025, 09:41:06 pm »
.

Punchin_bag_reeko

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 6
    • View Profile
Re: I GOT A QUESTION FOR SCW!
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2025, 09:42:12 pm »
.

Punchin_bag_reeko

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 6
    • View Profile
Re: I GOT A QUESTION FOR SCW!
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2025, 09:45:44 pm »
.

InFaMouS]reeKo

  • Reaver
  • *******
  • Posts: 313
    • View Profile
Re: I GOT A QUESTION FOR SCW!
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2025, 09:53:54 pm »
.


NICE.... ADMIN plz ban this account and player who created it.

FlaMeZ

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 10
    • View Profile
Re: I GOT A QUESTION FOR SCW!
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2025, 07:37:57 pm »
reeko don't want the smoke !

sNipEr.ScopE

  • Reaver
  • *******
  • Posts: 1701
    • View Profile
Re: I GOT A QUESTION FOR SCW!
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2025, 01:28:37 pm »
Rofl

TealSilverSteal

  • Reaver
  • *******
  • Posts: 816
    • View Profile
Re: I GOT A QUESTION FOR SCW!
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2025, 01:57:51 pm »
Hahaha...........

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-86-17
2 Don~124-58
3 MAFIA]`EviL-60-18
4 pacutec96-114
5 Resoud75-43

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-66-6
2 Choi0065-16
3 Don~62-25
4 legend]six65-33
5 LEBABY_GAMER50-60

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal