+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 435
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 395
Total: 401

Author Topic: sup guys~  (Read 46238 times)

Night]v[are

• Marine
    • View Profile
Re: sup guys~
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2018, 06:20:41 pm »
Puppy is one of the chillest dudes here, I never thought i would see the day that some1 would have sc beef wit him lol.

I've always known him as a chill dude too (10~ years), but when i seen him talking like he just destroys me in a chat he may or may not have known i was in, i gotta step in and correct him :D

PuMa

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 11, 2018, 06:59:07 pm »
Blah blah blah, we all just wanna see some good games. That’s it. Cole is supposedly the best player we have ever had so we just want to see him play brain. Don’t always gotta take shit to the heart if we say something bad about cole. Defjam, matt, and some others played him why can’t cole? Lol

battlecheese-, hydra[vck] and hash were the best players (non korean) to play fastest map.

Out of the 10 + years of sc i had never once seen hash rage on starcraft EVER lol but there was one time... when marine straight up mopped the floor with hash hahaha. Hash didnt even want to play him and marine had to jump on other pro members accounts to play hash. Man... marine embarrassed hash like 5 times in a row back to back on multiple occasions... Like straight up embarrassed... probably less than 5 min games where marine outmicro'd the jesus out of him. He did this to everyone really.

Marine was easily the best player who to ever touch FMP. Qaa was arguably one of the other prodigies of starcraft that was more like a myth. Unfortunately, he hardly liked to play 1v1 competitively but from my experience in 1v1's against him he had some of the most ridiculous timings i had ever seen. Like upgrades//max records//gameplay. I don't even think he was that fast but he was very smart when it came to plays and timings. It's to bad he never played league's cause he would have easily taken a few seasons with him in my opinion.

I really hate when people bring up the name hydra as one of the best or anyone who has been caught hacking for that matter. He was a hacker and a consistent one. Once you get caught hacking, all your credit goes down the drain. Any games before that are worth nothing or should be worth nothing.

jin was one of the best as well but marine destroyed him when marine was coming up in the scene. Believe it was like 9-1 or something nuts like that.

Marine cleaned out the competition fast and easy like it was nothing and this was around the time when the best of the best played, when mafia/la/xs/pro was insanely active. It was when the original pro was made.

Those games were wack :D
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"

-Albert Einstein

Akmah

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 11, 2018, 08:39:50 pm »
Marine was amazing, but I remember several players consistently trading games with him. Kele had a great run!

PuMa

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 11, 2018, 09:00:33 pm »
Marine was amazing, but I remember several players consistently trading games with him. Kele had a great run!

Who? Marine also beat kel through out the season.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"

-Albert Einstein

beaTz-

« Reply #94 on: January 11, 2018, 09:55:49 pm »
Yeah I remember marine having a few accounts with amazing records. Nobody could really keep up with him.

Sage.Conquest

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 11, 2018, 10:01:08 pm »
Is Marine the man named Qwang ?

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 11, 2018, 10:36:01 pm »
For me of old school my top 3 was Pro marine, xs jinshuriki and mafia kelevran

Comparating with actual players,  keleveran is  pro monte  plays very neat his base does not waste space

Jinshuriki was different , and marine a   rusher player  are no i cant find other player similar  his zerg was different

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 12, 2018, 10:07:38 am »
if u c braingods p and compare it to Marines ull notice a huge different.... braingod > marine.

beaTz-

« Reply #98 on: January 12, 2018, 11:04:45 am »
if u c braingods p and compare it to Marines ull notice a huge different.... braingod > marine.

We’re talking about all time in our fmp leagues. Not somebody who dedicates there life to Starcraft 24/7 and is a top Korean player

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 12, 2018, 11:28:57 am »
Many Koreans play the same amount of time but many of them have lower level compared to scw players.
There are people who stop playing a year and when they return just as good. I believe that talent and intelligence take a very important role

Marine was a top player but his perfect records was same than kokanee hit people mid or low lvl and playing few games vs tops players

Jinshuriki was like tyga an all-terrain player played all the times he wanted vs top players but jinshuriki played more varied, different techs..

Rabbit and brain are koreans his style are similar but brain have better efecctive tech
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 11:31:02 am by FaINeR »

MrAKon

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 12, 2018, 08:48:16 pm »

We’re talking about all time in our fmp leagues. Not somebody who dedicates there life to Starcraft 24/7 and is a top Korean player
You sound salty as hell that brain blew the cover off all the tryhards who call themselves "top players" while bming anyone else nonstop. Think people are more interested in what peak play on the map we have all played for so long looks like. It's what made the mystique of who was the greatest player in the past interesting and now its what makes brain interesting since obviously he is far batter than all of them.

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 12, 2018, 10:52:18 pm »

You sound salty as hell that brain blew the cover off all the tryhards who call themselves "top players" while bming anyone else nonstop. Think people are more interested in what peak play on the map we have all played for so long looks like. It's what made the mystique of who was the greatest player in the past interesting and now its what makes brain interesting since obviously he is far batter than all of them.

Agree with this. Obviously some people who play SCW have a lot of pride in their skill with this map, even to the point of berating other players. The truth is that many of these players sound foolish when they refer to others as newb orlower tier players  as theyre not even on the best tier themselves.  Using the fact that you don't dedicate enough time to playing to be as good as the true top tier players is no excuse.

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 13, 2018, 02:24:50 am »
Well said.

Night]v[are

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 13, 2018, 12:06:04 pm »
Blah blah blah, we all just wanna see some good games. That’s it. Cole is supposedly the best player we have ever had so we just want to see him play brain. Don’t always gotta take shit to the heart if we say something bad about cole. Defjam, matt, and some others played him why can’t cole? Lol

battlecheese-, hydra[vck] and hash were the best players (non korean) to play fastest map.

Out of the 10 + years of sc i had never once seen hash rage on starcraft EVER lol but there was one time... when marine straight up mopped the floor with hash hahaha. Hash didnt even want to play him and marine had to jump on other pro members accounts to play hash. Man... marine embarrassed hash like 5 times in a row back to back on multiple occasions... Like straight up embarrassed... probably less than 5 min games where marine outmicro'd the jesus out of him. He did this to everyone really.

Marine was easily the best player who to ever touch FMP. Qaa was arguably one of the other prodigies of starcraft that was more like a myth. Unfortunately, he hardly liked to play 1v1 competitively but from my experience in 1v1's against him he had some of the most ridiculous timings i had ever seen. Like upgrades//max records//gameplay. I don't even think he was that fast but he was very smart when it came to plays and timings. It's to bad he never played league's cause he would have easily taken a few seasons with him in my opinion.

I really hate when people bring up the name hydra as one of the best or anyone who has been caught hacking for that matter. He was a hacker and a consistent one. Once you get caught hacking, all your credit goes down the drain. Any games before that are worth nothing or should be worth nothing.

jin was one of the best as well but marine destroyed him when marine was coming up in the scene. Believe it was like 9-1 or something nuts like that.

Marine cleaned out the competition fast and easy like it was nothing and this was around the time when the best of the best played, when mafia/la/xs/pro was insanely active. It was when the original pro was made.

Those games were wack :D

I wanna clarify on the whole Hydra thing. I don't think he's considered a best player overall. But he had about a year where he was running through almost everyone, and if i remember correctly that was the time when penguin launcher was mandatory. Also, when marine was active was POST mafia/xs/la being 'insanely' active. There were quite a few people that were beating marine, and i only lost 3 games vs him EVER outta maybe 10-12 grant i did play his z like half of those.
Paul (Qaa) was also very good, but he never played competition because of his nerves. You can claim to be the best all you want, but if you don't actually play against anyone good, or have people to vouche for you, then it kinda goes out the window IMO. IDK if anyone remembers or heard of "World_of_pain", he smurfed on alot of accounts vs fastest players because he didnt want his pro teamates knowing he was playing fpm, but i personally watched him beat hash, squall, cheese, marine(before he was who he *was*) and a few other notable people, WoP never lost a single match. I'd say he was pretty compareable to brain nowadays.

ZeuZ

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 13, 2018, 01:48:15 pm »
Tbh old school SC shouldn’t even be compared to new school. the average skill level has increased dramatically. Damn near everyone nowadays can easily stop a P mid build and I remember back then when T would do 3 fact pushes but we changed in to two factories and it’s been way more affective.. everyone is quicker when it comes to getting guards too. I remember back then a Zerg would get fast guardians but only have like 4 hatches total but we manage to get guards at the same time while having like 6 hatches (better economy)

I personally saw hella old replays of myself  and saw how trash I was back then. I was watching some of Chosen’s videos and really it’s nothing special compared to today’s game.  yeah I believe if they kept playing they would’ve obviously adjusted and gotten better.. but there’s been old school players who have came back and have NOT won a single season.. and usually do NOT replicate the records they used to back in VGT when the skill level was lower imo

So about best of all time I mean we can say hydra and marine and them but if you watch their games and watch games today.. it’s evident this era is way more advanced... it’s literally undeniable.

All I know is I’m the only one who can play both 1s and 2s.. and brain//rabbit shouldn’t really be in the discussion.. and no marine is not even close to better than them lol

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35

2v2
RankPlayerRecord