+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 28, 2024, 11:13:55 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26207
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 549
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 533
Total: 542

Author Topic: Xtre- vs FiRe. report thread  (Read 24240 times)

Mamba

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
Re: Xtre- vs FiRe. report thread
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2018, 12:25:36 am »
lets just play the cw for fun no BM just GGs, I bet the majority wants this to happen

Thanks muppy, that's been my intent this whole time. Maybe i can trust you to organize your side of things?

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2018, 12:25:43 am »
I'm mad about new recruits? You just dodged fire bro. Xtre is big pussy clan no wonder no one likes u guys. Wonder why everyone ran to fire to rape u guys. I didn't ask them to join they all just showed up. Shows how much backbone u got when you see my true power.

I dont think everyone ran to fire. Not one of them has come here in defense of you or this CW. Not one of them made a name in fire that resembles their normal aka. Not one of them posted their own intent of being in fire. Not one of them posted their own game. Xtre is not dodging anybody, but we are not letting you make a mockery of a clan war because your current clan CANNOT COMPETE with my current clan. Idc who you recruit as long as you can follow the rules outlined a few posts ago. And 5 1v1 players, 6 2v2 players. Exactly the same as your most current CW.
so cut evil mark and Jose and go? Add kenshu? Kokanee is rly in fire he's just inactive. He posted on clan page Fire.kokanee go look for yourself dude
Still dodging?

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2018, 12:28:10 am »
This all came at a time where I felt weak since my long time co leader fire.vulture quit I was feeling upset didn't have the mood for any cw I even wanted to disband fire after he quit I just wasn't the same without him but I'm fine with my new members I'm ready so stop complaining and let's do this. U feel me?

Mamba

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2018, 12:29:20 am »
I'm mad about new recruits? You just dodged fire bro. Xtre is big pussy clan no wonder no one likes u guys. Wonder why everyone ran to fire to rape u guys. I didn't ask them to join they all just showed up. Shows how much backbone u got when you see my true power.

I dont think everyone ran to fire. Not one of them has come here in defense of you or this CW. Not one of them made a name in fire that resembles their normal aka. Not one of them posted their own intent of being in fire. Not one of them posted their own game. Xtre is not dodging anybody, but we are not letting you make a mockery of a clan war because your current clan CANNOT COMPETE with my current clan. Idc who you recruit as long as you can follow the rules outlined a few posts ago. And 5 1v1 players, 6 2v2 players. Exactly the same as your most current CW.
so cut evil mark and Jose and go? Add kenshu? Kokanee is rly in fire he's just inactive. He posted on clan page Fire.kokanee go look for yourself dude
Still dodging?

Dude add whoever you want. But decide if you want a CW or xtre vs all. Stop acting like a moron. And as for me dodging you. Thats laughable. Its a game dude. And i account for nearly half of brains 1v1s this season.

Mamba

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2018, 12:31:50 am »
This all came at a time where I felt weak since my long time co leader fire.vulture quit I was feeling upset didn't have the mood for any cw I even wanted to disband fire after he quit I just wasn't the same without him but I'm fine with my new members I'm ready so stop complaining and let's do this. U feel me?

Maybe have muppy explain the situation to you in words you can understand. I havent complained one time, im just upholding the standard of a CW. You posting a lineup means that is your squad. But you chose to act like a 5 year old and waste everyones time.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2018, 12:49:34 am »
So u forfeit?

Mamba

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2018, 12:54:55 am »
Uhhh... What? You've failed to address any of the points ive made. I've explained how a clan war works but you cant seem to comprehend this. Sober up, kiddo. Let me be as clear as i can be: present a legitimate lineup., follow the outlined rules, and we have a CW. If youre not interested, that's fine. Im not going to BM you over it, mostly because im not 12 anymore. Im trying to organize a fun clan war for my guys.

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2018, 12:56:35 am »
Broodwar sucks
Bring back OG

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2018, 01:09:36 am »
Uhhh... What? You've failed to address any of the points ive made. I've explained how a clan war works but you cant seem to comprehend this. Sober up, kiddo. Let me be as clear as i can be: present a legitimate lineup., follow the outlined rules, and we have a CW. If youre not interested, that's fine. Im not going to BM you over it, mostly because im not 12 anymore. Im trying to organize a fun clan war for my guys.
you weren't paying attention I said take out Jose evil and beatz and add kenshu wtf are u smoking man....

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2018, 01:12:57 am »
updated lineup ready now?

Mamba

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2018, 01:22:18 am »
Please update xtre lineup to reflect:
Xtre 1s: xtre-brain, xtre-koN, xtre-Mamba, xtre-Saik, xtre-ZeuZ
Xtre 2s: xtre-brain, xtre-koN, xtre-Mamba, xtre-Saik, xtre-ZeuZ, xtre-prez

And set the score to 0-0.
Each player must post their own games immediately.

Gl hf gg.

Vulture

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2018, 02:06:07 am »
I don’t see a problem with adding Jose, evil and cole in the lineup when you have players like brain, tyga, and kon. Would make this Cw all the more better

SgT.BaO-

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2018, 06:09:12 am »
Every game will be considered scw must report game

beaTz-

« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2018, 06:50:25 am »
Every game will be considered scw must report game

You can’t force somebody to play league

SgT.BaO-

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2018, 06:58:40 am »
Everyone on that list is already in league n it’s the only way we can keep it fair without cheating

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord