+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 357
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 29
Guests: 292
Total: 321

Author Topic: Kokanee[aV] playing kon's account.  (Read 56425 times)

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
Re: Kokanee[aV] playing kon's account.
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2018, 12:03:16 pm »
Just go to watching the replays. The difference in level between the Set Kon played vs Bungee and this Set vs Buu is significant. These games also have Kon playing a way different style on all three races.

I've had multiple people watch the replays, people familiar with both Kon and Cole's play from personal experience and they have all said it's more likely to be Cole or that they 100% believe it was Cole. I will get a couple more second opinions and feedback from Islanti before I make my call.

To give people a quick heads up. If the final results support the accusation I will disqualify Kon and reverse the results. Pro]EviL- will then be reinstated into the tournament in Kon's place starting from Round 2A. Fire.Buu vs Pro]EviL- will then commence ASAP. But don't assume this outcome just yet.

I hereby also request Kon to provide evidence to disprove the accusation.

Woah woah woah . One accusation by the guy who lost and Now the winner is automatically the bad guy ? What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty ? Not guilty until proven innocent .

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2018, 12:11:07 pm »
I'll get to the bottom of it with proof. Someone's gonna be salty
If it really was kon, then GG he did a nice tech switch. But I suspect greatly it was cole playing. Not gonna be angry about anything.

beaTz-

« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2018, 12:13:31 pm »
This shit silly, who would need somebody to play on there account vs Gus with how good kon is. Lmao guys let’s not also forget gus is the same guy who made a thread trying to say brain shouldn’t be allowed to play lmao.
coming from the guy who doesn't even 1s :( too bad you suck mark.

Gus if I had time like you and could mass 300+ games a season I would rape you easy.

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2018, 12:29:53 pm »
How did I do tech switches?

GM1 was TvZ with a pretty standard push with a drop that did some damage. Nothing too crazy there and nothing I haven't done before.

GM2 was TvP where your mb failed bad. Only difference I did that game I would say is use wraith and not as many ghost. As with me being rusty I don't have the apm I would normally to lockdown with the ghosts. Wraith are easier to control.

GM3 was pretty much a standard PvZ lol mass and drops

GM4 pretty standard ZvT. Straight for guards

I can't believe this is such a big deal, like I haven't 4-0 Gus before. I did it earlier this season... I got matchups and corner spots every game.

MushroomY

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2018, 12:42:21 pm »
Good job kon haters gonna hate

beaTz-

« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2018, 12:49:27 pm »
Off to the semi-finals we go, next time there’s a problem with my client get with me before making a thread please, Via pm please. Thanks

Stripper

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2018, 01:10:58 pm »
Off to the semi-finals we go, next time there’s a problem with my client get with me before making a thread please, Via pm please. Thanks

Lmao mark fuck off hahhahahahahhahah

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2018, 01:21:56 pm »
How did I do tech switches?

GM1 was TvZ with a pretty standard push with a drop that did some damage. Nothing too crazy there and nothing I haven't done before.

GM2 was TvP where your mb failed bad. Only difference I did that game I would say is use wraith and not as many ghost. As with me being rusty I don't have the apm I would normally to lockdown with the ghosts. Wraith are easier to control.

GM3 was pretty much a standard PvZ lol mass and drops

GM4 pretty standard ZvT. Straight for guards

I can't believe this is such a big deal, like I haven't 4-0 Gus before. I did it earlier this season... I got matchups and corner spots every game.
you've played the same strats everygame basically this season. now all of a sudden youre using none of the same builds.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2018, 01:22:38 pm »
This shit silly, who would need somebody to play on there account vs Gus with how good kon is. Lmao guys let’s not also forget gus is the same guy who made a thread trying to say brain shouldn’t be allowed to play lmao.
coming from the guy who doesn't even 1s :( too bad you suck mark.

Gus if I had time like you and could mass 300+ games a season I would rape you easy.
wrong, u would uninstall after getting raped hard. you don't have the stomach for high level 1s games.

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2018, 01:30:31 pm »
I always three racks with terran. I've been playing around with two racks acad in hopes of a easy win with run by tvz, because I hate tvz long game in bw. If you actually watch my terran reps during the season you'll see I do both strats.

ZvT I always go guards, unless I'm mid spot I've been doing quick hydra mass. The zerg games I got vs Pedro I did a different strat every game lol.

PvZ I always mass and drops (who doesn't do that?).

TvP was standard except for wraith as I stated. I don't have the apm at the moment to use ghosts like I used to. Other then that it's a standard TvP game with bio and tanks.

insaNe

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2018, 01:35:56 pm »
If you actually watch my terran reps during the season you'll see I do both strats.

So Cole was playing for you all season too?

Lol jk. What a pathetic shit show this is.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2018, 01:40:18 pm »
I should've just PM'ed sword, now every idiot comes to talk shit. STFU allen you don't even know what happened.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2018, 01:42:38 pm »
A) Cole asked me to play my account before season of which I denied him.
B) Cole begged sword to let him play in tournament, also of which sword denied him to.
C) Kon comes on suddenly not rusty at all and playing exactly like Cole, then logs off for 5 minutes after games (presumably switching account to cole) and comes back on. YOu fucking blame me for asking questions? FUCK you all NOOBS

insaNe

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2018, 01:46:35 pm »
I should've just PM'ed sword.

Correct

Allen, you are amazing in every aspect. Very good looking and funny.

Also correct.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2018, 01:52:28 pm »
A) Cole asked me to play my account before season of which I denied him.
B) Cole begged sword to let him play in tournament, also of which sword denied him to.
C) Kon comes on suddenly not rusty at all and playing exactly like Cole, then logs off for 5 minutes after games (presumably switching account to cole) and comes back on. YOu fucking blame me for asking questions? FUCK you all NOOBS

That's an important bit of context.

Last year when I did the invitational tournament in Februari Cole at first did not want to participate unless I let him smurf into my tournament. I managed to get him to participate under his own name eventually but it took a while.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35

2v2
RankPlayerRecord