+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 318
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 302
Total: 309

Author Topic: Kokanee[aV] playing kon's account.  (Read 56415 times)

Purifier

• Supporter
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: Kokanee[aV] playing kon's account.
« Reply #120 on: August 10, 2018, 10:08:49 am »
I’m curious how you’d like me to provide proof that I played games on my account. I’m not a streamer and I don’t video tape myself when playing. I reported the reps.

All of this comes because it was 4-0. If it was 4-2 there would be no post. Gus is choked because he lost 4-0 when he thinks he should’ve 4-0 me. Just because he thinks he’s better than he is, we take this into consideration? I’ve ran over Gus for years. Just look at every past season, it’s not even close. I know how he plays. I said it in my first reply, everyone called me Cole on kingslayer. I played differently on that account, it’s not hard. Huge difference with this set and bungee is I got on Sc right when I woke up. I was slow as hell and half asleep. I played Gus last night when I normally game. Much better shape to play. And again those games are not good enough to be Cole. I didn’t play overly crazy.

Also premier how do you I haven’t been trying to play for the last three days? I was on Monday night and he wasn’t there. I messaged him on forum Tuesday night saying I could get on now if he can. And I gave him three hours notice when I’d be able to get on. He responds at 10:30 saying he’s ready when I’m now going to bed.  As you know I’m busy right now so I need to sleep. I messaged him last night saying I am free all evening. Took him a while to respond so I went out and came back.

This is all so ridiculous. It’s like I can’t 4-0 Gus like he’s some god of Sc. Give me a break. Exactly like mark said he accused brain for playing on Jose account when he lost. Now this?
If you didn't trust yourself to beat Gus, then he really is better than you pub.

MushroomY

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 10, 2018, 10:52:50 am »
Sorry to inform everybody but we are kicking kon due to his Recent actions. Its obvious somebody else was on his account and it wasn't him. Its hard to lie when bwchart tells all. But thanks kon for being with us. Sorry its came to this. Removing kon from clan thread also. Sorry for his bad sportsman ship. Maybe the dude was just to busy yo game. Who knows. Just know mamba bao and myself don't stand for these actions. Thats really not the xtre way.

insaNe

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 10, 2018, 11:19:54 am »
I should've just PM'ed sword, now every idiot comes to talk shit. STFU allen you don't even know what happened.

Sorry, Gus. It looks like you were right – at least that Kon wasn't playing. I shouldn't have roasted you about it. I let my perception of how you handled Brain, people who are less good than you at this game, and how you handled the Xtre clan war situation (very poorly, in my opinion) prematurely affect my judgment in this situation. That wasn't fair to you and it was unwise on my part.

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 10, 2018, 11:44:25 am »
I've explained myself in this thread and to others that have reached out and to Jacek himself.

I'm still not taking the fall for this. But I've talked to Jacek and told him to do what he feels he has to do.

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 10, 2018, 11:58:48 am »
Let's not forgot the fact that Gus still  got smashed 4-0 every m/u with ease. Wonder who this legend could be

johnwick

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 10, 2018, 12:00:19 pm »
I've explained myself in this thread and to others that have reached out and to Jacek himself.

I'm still not taking the fall for this. But I've talked to Jacek and told him to do what he feels he has to do.

You should take the fall for this and own up to the shit you pulled. You wasted everyone’s time. If I were you I would’ve apologized to everyone more importantly buu for bming him on a series you didn’t win. Flush your ego and get real

johnwick

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 10, 2018, 12:01:04 pm »
Let's not forgot the fact that Gus still  got smashed 4-0 every m/u with ease. Wonder who this legend could be

Gratz on beating buu

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 10, 2018, 12:10:17 pm »

Did you just admit to the crime?

insaNe

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 10, 2018, 12:11:16 pm »

I think we have a cultural problem of animosity towards criminals or people who otherwise do what we don't expect or condone. Instead of understanding why this happens or how to effectively prevent it, we seem preoccupied with harsh punishment and justice at the expense of rehabilitation and understanding.

Clearly all need to happen to a degree, but so often we are preoccupied with the former to the detriment of the community/society at large.

My point is this:

If you did cheat, I think we would benefit from knowing why so we could try to prevent those circumstances from arising again.

If you did cheat, I don't think that makes you a bad person or deserving of permanent expulsion from our community. I think you are a great player and personality on this game.

If you did cheat, I hope you understand that this community is very small and fragile and requires that all of us treat it with dignity and respect so it can thrive. We all love playing this game and would like to continue to do so for many years I'm sure. It will be easier if we have a league that pulls people together instead of driving them apart. That's on us.

If you didn't cheat, I hope you still get to participate in this tournament and that Gus can accept his loss with grace.

This shit really just isn't that deep for people to be so vitriolic about it. It definitely sucks, but it's not worth beating your waifu and crusty towels over it like Sithlord is doing.

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 10, 2018, 12:29:04 pm »
Its true. I was convinced yesterday after carefully analyzing the replays and showed the evidence to one member of Xtre for a neutral perspective. They initially rejected the possibility of someone else playing on KoN's account but after seeing the evidence they were on the same page. We tried to get KoN to admit to it publicly to give him the option of coming clean, but clearly this didn't work out. KoN will be dropped from the tournament and suspended from SCW for the next season. FiRe.Buu will advance to face GanGster]Jose. and Resoud will advance to face Xtre-Mamba. This tournament needs to get moving.

I think we have a cultural problem of animosity towards criminals or people who otherwise do what we don't expect or condone. Instead of understanding why this happens or how to effectively prevent it, we seem preoccupied with harsh punishment and justice at the expense of rehabilitation and understanding.

Clearly all need to happen to a degree, but so often we are preoccupied with the former to the detriment of the community/society at large.

My point is this:

If you did cheat, I think we would benefit from knowing why so we could try to prevent those circumstances from arising again.

If you did cheat, I don't think that makes you a bad person or deserving of permanent expulsion from our community. I think you are a great player and personality on this game.

If you did cheat, I hope you understand that this community is very small and fragile and requires that all of us treat it with dignity and respect so it can thrive. We all love playing this game and would like to continue to do so for many years I'm sure. It will be easier if we have a league that pulls people together instead of driving them apart. That's on us.

If you didn't cheat, I hope you still get to participate in this tournament and that Gus can accept his loss with grace.

This shit really just isn't that deep for people to be so vitriolic about it. It definitely sucks, but it's not worth beating your waifu and crusty towels over it like Sithlord is doing.

I agree entirely with this. Bans are never good to the community, but neither is this kind of deception in a tournament, especially with money on the line, where people work hard to get to where they are and expect fair gameplay.

It’s funny because for what I do for a living and how much I make and what I have to do I’m 10x worse in real life. I’d love to meet you and get the chance to show you brain damage. You’d wish that car finished the job and I’d be straight back in jail I’d say tough guy!!

Youve by far exceeded your quota of second chances at this point. I'm muting your last account(s), if you try to get around it by making new ones, you will get a permanent IP ban

beaTz-

« Reply #130 on: August 10, 2018, 12:32:57 pm »
Sorry gussef <3

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 10, 2018, 12:41:43 pm »
Small change: Pro]Evil- will be placed back into the tournament to face Resoud, in the loser's bracket.

Fartinthewind

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 10, 2018, 12:42:38 pm »
Funny how poorly the cheat was disguised. I guess Kokanee didn't care.

Momo85

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 10, 2018, 01:39:19 pm »
Sorry gussef <3

MARK STFU , U bad DOG

Killer_

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 10, 2018, 01:45:42 pm »

My point is this:

I completely agree

Also Gus i want to apoligies for the bullshit yesterday i was just backing up a member who was part of my time. I should have waited for the information to come out before i started Bming

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35

2v2
RankPlayerRecord