+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 336
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 13
Guests: 264
Total: 277

Poll

who will win?

Maximum
J.H
AW23
GoldSCV
Xtre-X
THIS PERSON REMOVED.
Silent.Kon

Author Topic: ٩(◕‿◕。)۶ Top 6 ٩( ᐛ )و Invitational Tournament ヽ(o^▽^o)ノ $250$ ٩(◕‿◕)۶  (Read 52794 times)

PuMa

• Zealot
    • View Profile
If you're going to sign up for a tournament at least have the pride and respect for both you and the opponent to come through and if you aren't, explain your position. We aren't animals. Just say you can't this weekend. The excuse is irrelevant, it's mostly about not wasting each others time which im sure we all agree is priceless.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"

-Albert Einstein

PuMa

• Zealot
    • View Profile
So he doesn’t show up one day and he gets punished for it? Sometimes things happen in life that are far more important than posting on a game forum. It’s like you’re removing people to prove you can finish this tournament. One series has been played and you’ve removed two people. Good job. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, for someone who hardly plays any league games, you hold everyone to such a high activity standard. Clearly Mandingo was active this season, even you can see that as you mention his stats. I’d say he deserves the benefit of the doubt for not logging on for a day. But keep feeding your power hungry self.

I know premier should be defending himself but Ima do it for him this time :D. Premier legit hosting you guys a tournament that will earn you MONEY for a GAME that you love and sincerely enjoy. How are you going to sit there and bash him, bro? That, to me, seems inconsiderate. He's been very flexible with the community and all he gets is hate and negativity. This same idea applies to sword. You guys treat these people like dog shit and don't respect what they do for you. In the end of the day, if they didn't host stuff like this you'd have no one to compete with, and 1 less hobby to distract yourself with. This site and tournament hosted personally is a luxury and yet people treat these people like trash. Try to look at it from the bright side. You have a game to play but not only to play but to get payed for it on a FASTEST map. How crazy is that? No one else is paying USD for you to play on the map of your preference(fastest) and honestly... no one will for a while after sword is gone, if ever. I don't get some of you guy's mentality sometimes. Idk if premier plays but the fact that he's willing to pull money out of his pocket for the sake of the fastest community's enjoyment says quite a bit about a person. He gains nothing out of this, go figure. Also, he spends mad time editing and keeping the post thread up-to-date with custom colors and shit... thats time consuming. So on top of him investing his own money he's also investing his time which in my opinion is the more valuable than money.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"

-Albert Einstein

DinGo07

• Season Winner
  • Tank
    • View Profile
I'm so sorry ... I've been in the hospital for more than 20 hours .. my daughter is sick

GoldSCV

• Season Winner
  • Marine
    • View Profile

DinGo07

• Season Winner
  • Tank
    • View Profile
the tournament started over a week ago ... I was online all week ... but they never announced when the tournament started

DinGo07

• Season Winner
  • Tank
    • View Profile
I am willing to play now or tomorrow night

DinGo07

• Season Winner
  • Tank
    • View Profile
it is not possible that I would have to wait more than a week for fire.aw23 and only 1 day ... to get rid of me

DinGo07

• Season Winner
  • Tank
    • View Profile
???? fire aw 23???
players ??? game ????

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Give Mandingo another shot, sounds like bad times for his daughter

Xtre-X

• Season Winner
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
FiRe.AW23

FiRe.AW23. When is the game?

ets 18:00 to 24:00? 19 May 2019

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
mandingo you are still in the tournament. The bracket had to advance so i placed you into the loser round. contact J.H to plan you games. also, i am sorry to hear your daughter is sick. i wish her a swift recovery and wish you strength to support her. d

Chronicsavage

• Broodling
    • View Profile

BeatZ-

• Supporter
  • Tank
    • View Profile
If hus and Mandingo are both on just let them
Play.

Chronicsavage

• Broodling
    • View Profile