+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 357
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 27
Guests: 281
Total: 308

Poll

Should sNipEr.ScopE Just Give Up?

Yes
9 (47.4%)
No
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: January 20, 2019, 10:23:06 pm

Author Topic: Hi, I'm AoW-LiQuId - Most of you hate me...and I'm cool with that  (Read 27884 times)

AoW-Liquid

• Broodling
    • View Profile
I'm AoW-Liquid

Many of you know me from my trolling of battle.net days, many from before that when I was one of original members of Clan AoW and known as LiquidSmoke. I've been around on BNet under that alias and BringBushDown, among hundreds of troll accounts since 99.

Most of you hate me because I enjoy trolling people pretty hard....and I may have some special skills that make it a bit annoying, meh, what I can say.

I've been gone for the last year and a half because I had a kid and devoted all my time to him, my wife and my job, I've now switched sides in life and I'm on the other side of the fence in the IT world. I spend most my time stopping people like the person I used to enjoy being. It's fun and pretty entertaining.

I installed the remastered version of Starcraft the other day and played a few games. I loved the fact that out of 6 games, 4 of them had people who knew me and they let me know who they were. Funny how all the same people have stuck this game out over the last two decades.

I'm only writing this because I have some downtime at work and was looking for the old unigl.net site and wandered my way here. I also thought it would be interesting to open up a discussion to see what happened, I know I had ALOT of people who despised me, but secretly, there were a lot more of you who respected me and would always, eventually, ask me to help you cheat your way to a UGL title or win a game vs someone you couldn't beat. (did I ever do it?? hmm...IDK, maybe..)

A

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I'm AoW-LiQuId - Most of you hate me...and I'm cool with that
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 05:39:14 pm »
WELCOME BACK!!

BlitzX

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 08:27:45 pm »
Hello  :)

A

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 09:25:24 pm »
BLITZ_SNIPER? SNIPER_BLITZ that you ?

maFi

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2018, 09:29:27 pm »
Yo Liquid you remember me nigga ? .D

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2018, 07:59:35 am »
Interesting, if you would share ur facts on how and who you helped for a title. Wed welcome that.

AoW-Liquid

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2018, 10:50:24 am »
TealSilverSteal - I'm sure it would be, but at this point, what does it really matter??

I simply came back here because I've  always really enjoyed observing games and this league has some pretty talented players. Many of my feuds actually started because someone wouldn't let me observe games because they're dicks.(see Kon for references) :)

I am open for any question that don't involve me selling another player out. I'm no snitch.

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2018, 01:05:10 pm »
So you admit to being a cheater and a troll and then get mad when people ban you from games. Makes a lot of sense

AoW-Liquid

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2018, 01:13:08 pm »
How does it make me a cheater? I never leagued, I never got mad, I actually laughed as I punked little whiny kids like yourself. I'm fine with being a troll, I find it humorous when people like you rage out because you can't play your precious game.

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2018, 01:20:12 pm »
"I know I had ALOT of people who despised me, but secretly, there were a lot more of you who respected me and would always, eventually, ask me to help you cheat your way to a UGL title or win a game vs someone you couldn't beat. (did I ever do it?? hmm...IDK, maybe..)"

You called yourself a cheater in your first post..

AoW-Liquid

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2018, 01:26:47 pm »
Cheater (definition) - a person who acts dishonestly in order to gain an advantage.

By definition, no I'm not a cheater, I had no advantage to gain and no stock in the outcome of the league, as I was never enrolled in the league, nor did I care who won. Technically, the users who asked me would be considered the cheaters.

And did that first post imply I cheated? OR did it imply multiple individuals asked me to help them and I didn't confirm nor deny doing it, once again, because I'm a troll.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2018, 01:39:36 pm »
redundant answer liquid. if you participated in cheating for the league. that makes you a cheater lmao.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2018, 01:40:12 pm »
that's like hiring a hitman and having the hitman say" I'm not a murderer I wasn't involved in their life I just killed them"

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2018, 01:46:47 pm »
It takes two to cheat in the scenario you presented. You may not be getting an advantage through the league, but you're helping someone gain an advantage. So as an accomplice, you'd be labeled a cheater too. But you do get some advantage out of it, or you wouldn't do it. It may not be a visible advantage to anyone in the community, but clearly as a lifetime troll you get some personal satisfaction out of it.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2018, 01:50:19 pm »
yea clearly hes getting "respect" for it. he gets none such from me. who respects someone like that? I respect the players who put in the effort to actually get good.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35

2v2
RankPlayerRecord