+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 26, 2024, 05:33:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26199
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 474
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 409
Total: 411

Poll

Should sNipEr.ScopE Just Give Up?

Yes
9 (47.4%)
No
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: January 20, 2019, 10:23:06 pm

Author Topic: Hi, I'm AoW-LiQuId - Most of you hate me...and I'm cool with that  (Read 30910 times)

Puppy

• Zealot
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I'm AoW-LiQuId - Most of you hate me...and I'm cool with that
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2018, 03:22:24 pm »
Quails > AoW-Liquid at trolling. There I said it. GG no Re

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2018, 09:39:05 pm »
grow up people. "other side of the fence" my ass.

"(did I ever do it?? hmm...IDK, maybe..)"

Claiming you may or may not have facilitated cheating will raise suspicions. Denying such activities after being confronted with the implications of your own statement makes me wonder why you bothered mentioning such redundant information to begin with. It holds no value and does nothing but stirr up the pot, which one can conclude was your only intention. Which brings me to another claim you made; "Other side of the fence". You imply you stopped being a cause of problems and controversy, yet the implications you make and the language you use clearly indicate you simply traded one form of being a nuisance for another, as demonstrated in this thread. That's like changing clothes and saying you're now a "different person" while displaying similar behaviour. In short: you have not changed.

Another claim. "but secretly, there were a lot more of you who respected me and would always, eventually, ask me to help you cheat". In no way does "ask me to help you cheat" imply being "respected". There is no relation between the two. You filled in the blanks for which you lacked the required knowledge and came to a conclusion for which you have no basis. It doesn't exist anywhere but in your head. It leads one to believe you're delusional. 

"Just for the record, people respected me for a plethora of reasons, it wasn't just because I trolled kids. I helped multiple people solve their router issues with creating games, helped them with computer problems. Shit, I even remoted in to Peter's (NlN) machine once to fix some issues of his (and that shit was even in another language). I even often shot the shit with Jacek on the security/pen testing side of things regarding this site."
Next time mention this instead. Because this is an actual reason to have respect for (minus the trolling kids part). I am shocked you're surprised people attacked you over your initial claim of being "respected" given the context you used the word in. It was a horrible choice of yours and you're to blame for the response because it was too damn obvious you'd get this response.

Also, people not letting you observe their games does in no way make them a dick. They have every right to deny you the "privelege" to observe. It is not a right that you can call on. It is a granted privelege. Now if your reputation decreases your chances at being given this privelege it is you who is to blame for that. Not the person electing to deny you said privelege. It does not justify the behaviour you have displayed and are still trying to pass off as justified.

Being an accomplice in a scheme to facilitate cheating makes you guilty of conspiracy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_(criminal)

"you're just another sad little nerd."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

The whole "kill yourself" debacle is just a plain lack of respect for yourself and life. It is not even trolling, it's being a terrible person. Makes me doubt you're a father and if you are it makes me question your eligibility to be one. If you don't respect another person's life you don't deserve to have your own respected. Also, does someone being a dick to you justify being a dick to them? Because that's a rather flawed philosophy to apply to life.

"+1 for freedom of speech".
Does not justify disgusting behaviour. You have the freedom to be disgusting in behaviour but also have the freedom to experience the consequences of said behaviour.

Also, what happened to actually having to use some wit to troll people? This is just being plain annoying for the sake of being annoying. There's no cred to be claimed here. There is not a single post of quality in this entire thread.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 10:58:43 pm by preMier- »

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2018, 11:09:51 pm »
True shit premier.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2018, 06:10:39 am »
Another thing. The way you use the word "trolling" make it interchangeable with "bullying".

maFi

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2018, 11:33:27 am »
Nice vote for buu :))) i like that .

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2018, 11:55:06 am »
And I'm winning the vote how you like That mafi?

AoW-Liquid

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2018, 01:43:26 pm »
preMier-,

Let's address your post, that you clearly put quite a bit of thought and time in to, so lets shit on you a little. (by the way, I corrected all your spelling errors in the posts below, which I find odd, you spent all this time writing this lengthy post, yet can't spell check simple words like "privilege".

Claiming you may or may not have facilitated cheating will raise suspicions. Denying such activities after being confronted with the implications of your own statement makes me wonder why you bothered mentioning such redundant information to begin with. It holds no value and does nothing but stirr up the pot, which one can conclude was your only intention. Which brings me to another claim you made; "Other side of the fence". You imply you stopped being a cause of problems and controversy, yet the implications you make and the language you use clearly indicate you simply traded one form of being a nuisance for another, as demonstrated in this thread. That's like changing clothes and saying you're now a "different person" while displaying similar behaviour. In short: you have not changed.

First, when I mentioned the other side of the fence, I meant that I was once on the black hat side of hacking/computers, now I've transitioned over to a legal job, where I'm paid greatly to stop people like who I once was. Never did I say I stopped being a problem or part of "controversy", in fact, I believe I've reiterated multiple times throughout this thread that I'm here trolling. BUT, yes, I use nothing more than my words these days. See there's a big difference between telling you to fuck yourself vs successfully executing malicious attacks to mess with your computer-related life.

Next time mention this instead. Because this is an actual reason to have respect for (minus the trolling kids part). I am shocked you're surprised people attacked you over your initial claim of being "respected" given the context you used the word in. It was a horrible choice of yours and you're to blame for the response because it was too damn obvious you'd get this response.

This is why I amended my post by clarifying the original statement, as many people here knew why they respected me, since many of them are still in contact with me on social media or even by phone, sorry that I needed to spell it out for everyone else. But in any case, I did.

Also, people not letting you observe their games does in no way make them a dick. They have every right to deny you the "privilege" to observe. It is not a right that you can call on. It is a granted privilege. Now if your reputation decreases your chances at being given this privilege it is you who is to blame for that. Not the person electing to deny you said privilege. It does not justify the behavior you have displayed and are still trying to pass off as justified.

Ok, first off, I referred to Kon as a dick, not letting me observe games was only a drop in the bucket of reasons I fucked with him. He's a dick for many reasons, not letting observe the games was the least of them, as I can always download a replay.

Being an accomplice in a scheme to facilitate cheating makes you guilty of conspiracy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_(criminal)

Thanks for trying to point me to a Wiki article on conspiracy, how very absolute a Wiki article must be. So, just so we're on the same page, conspiracy charges require 2 things. First, a law must be broken. Second, there must be non-circumstantial proof that would hold up in court, otherwise you can't prove intent. Since no law was broken and there is 0 proof, I in no way fall within your conspiracy claim.

(a real source): http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/conspiracy.html

The whole "kill yourself" debacle is just a plain lack of respect for yourself and life. It is not even trolling, it's being a terrible person. Makes me doubt you're a father and if you are it makes me question your eligibility to be one. If you don't respect another person's life you don't deserve to have your own respected. Also, does someone being a dick to you justify being a dick to them? Because that's a rather flawed philosophy to apply to life.

Let me start my rebuttal here by saying, thanks for your opinion, but it's just that, an opinion. Also, thanks for trying to dictate philosophy to me, but I got enough of that in college. I'm very aware of my actions and what they mean or possible impacts they may have on others. While I appreciate your input on the matter, nothing you say changes anything in my life, how I act, or the path I follow. I regret nothing and nothing you said in this stupid shit opinionated post matters to me.

Does not justify disgusting behavior. You have the freedom to be disgusting in behavior but also have the freedom to experience the consequences of said behavior.

Not sure what the fuck you're even trying to say here, if you're saying that my freedom of speech is situational, as long as I don't exhibit obscene behavior or offend anyone, then you may need to review the 1st amendment.

Also, what happened to actually having to use some wit to troll people? This is just being plain annoying for the sake of being annoying. There's no cred to be claimed here. There is not a single post of quality in this entire thread.

I'm glad you get to decide how people should convey themselves, whether it be trolling for malicious reasons or for the shits and giggles of just being annoying.

AoW-Liquid

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2018, 01:50:13 pm »
Another thing...

Another thing. The way you use the word "trolling" make it interchangeable with "bullying".

Its always been a interchangeable word for bullying, here's a Wiki article, I know you love those.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

AoW-Liquid

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2018, 01:58:39 pm »
I find it amusing that someone has to create a fake account on here to come at me with such terrible success, I can only wonder if it's because they're scared of revealing who they really are and looking stupid or due to fear of possible retaliation.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2018, 02:57:23 pm »
Everything premier said was true and you should just give up now. Your vote vs me even failed haha.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2018, 03:02:41 pm »
I've added my replies in BOLD and ITALIC.

preMier-,

Let's address your post, that you clearly put quite a bit of thought and time in to, so lets shit on you a little. (by the way, I corrected all your spelling errors in the posts below, which I find odd, you spent all this time writing this lengthy post, yet can't spell check simple words like "privilege".
Thank you for the corrections, very kind of you. Slipped by me somehow.

First, when I mentioned the other side of the fence, I meant that I was once on the black hat side of hacking/computers, now I've transitioned over to a legal job, where I'm paid greatly to stop people like who I once was. Never did I say I stopped being a problem or part of "controversy", in fact, I believe I've reiterated multiple times throughout this thread that I'm here trolling. BUT, yes, I use nothing more than my words these days. See there's a big difference between telling you to fuck yourself vs successfully executing malicious attacks to mess with your computer-related life.

You can't fault people for misunderstanding if you fail to provide sufficient information required to prevent such misunderstandings. What I was trying to say is "It's your own fault for being misunderstood".

This is why I amended my post by clarifying the original statement, as many people here knew why they respected me, since many of them are still in contact with me on social media or even by phone, sorry that I needed to spell it out for everyone else. But in any case, I did.
Again, you can't fault people for coming to conclusions based on an incomplete picture you yourself provided. Nonetheless, your clarifications make you seem less bad. Which was my main point.

Also, people not letting you observe their games does in no way make them a dick. They have every right to deny you the "privilege" to observe. It is not a right that you can call on. It is a granted privilege. Now if your reputation decreases your chances at being given this privilege it is you who is to blame for that. Not the person electing to deny you said privilege. It does not justify the behavior you have displayed and are still trying to pass off as justified.

Ok, first off, I referred to Kon as a dick, not letting me observe games was only a drop in the bucket of reasons I fucked with him. He's a dick for many reasons, not letting observe the games was the least of them, as I can always download a replay.

Same as the above. You sketched an incomplete picture which can only lead to a misunderstanding. If you're going to share the least he's done people will use that against you as you didn't build yourself a strong case because the reason you provided was pathetic. Now if you had provided information that strengthened your statement we would be having an entirely different discussion.

Thanks for trying to point me to a Wiki article on conspiracy, how very absolute a Wiki article must be. So, just so we're on the same page, conspiracy charges require 2 things. First, a law must be broken. Second, there must be non-circumstantial proof that would hold up in court, otherwise you can't prove intent. Since no law was broken and there is 0 proof, I in no way fall within your conspiracy claim.

(a real source): http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/conspiracy.html

I never claimed you did cheat. It was a "in case you did" kind of a response. If you did you would be guilty of conspiracy within the subjective set of rules/laws that were at the time applied by UGL because you would have broken said rules. But given there is no evidence and only the suggestion you yourself made, a discussion about it is all we can have.

Let me start my rebuttal here by saying, thanks for your opinion, but it's just that, an opinion. Also, thanks for trying to dictate philosophy to me, but I got enough of that in college. I'm very aware of my actions and what they mean or possible impacts they may have on others. While I appreciate your input on the matter, nothing you say changes anything in my life, how I act, or the path I follow. I regret nothing and nothing you said in this stupid shit opinionated post matters to me.

You have the right to freely be as you desire to be. I respect that right. But is it something you can tell your child about in the future and take pride in? Or would you not tell him? "Hey I used to be a bully. I hope you too will bully the other kids and take pride in it!"
 From that angle your behaviour turns a little pathetic and absurd.

Does not justify disgusting behavior. You have the freedom to be disgusting in behavior but also have the freedom to experience the consequences of said behavior.

Not sure what the fuck you're even trying to say here, if you're saying that my freedom of speech is situational, as long as I don't exhibit obscene behavior or offend anyone, then you may need to review the 1st amendment.

No, your freedom of speech is not situational and I never implied such. I said that every action has a consequence and that freedom of speech does not excempt you from it, albeit worded in a more cryptic fashion. If you insult someone right in their face don't be surprised about the fist that's going to break your jaw.

I'm glad you get to decide how people should convey themselves, whether it be trolling for malicious reasons or for the shits and giggles of just being annoying.

You seem to take pride in your trolling, I suggested that there is none to be found in your particular manner of trolling. Now if your trolling were smart and of a high caliber I'd give credit where due.

I find it amusing that someone has to create a fake account on here to come at me with such terrible success, I can only wonder if it's because they're scared of revealing who they really are and looking stupid or due to fear of possible retaliation.

It pains me you've already forgotten me. We used to talk quite a lot on Battle.net. About Quails, about the things you used to do on EAST, what clans you were in and who your mates were, how you could figure out who smurfed and what their accounts were because you had a bot in the channel that revealed it. All that kind of stuff. I've used preMier- for years and have used it on UGL too. I recently heard about Starcraftworld from Adovcate[zT] and decided to check up on the activity.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 03:08:39 pm by preMier- »

AoW-Liquid

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2018, 03:29:51 pm »
Sniper,

You've been defeated, move on from here, no need to get behind preMier- as his hype man.

preMier- ,

Although your name looked familiar, I didn't immediately remember you, unless you were someone who really stood out to me or someone I considered as close to me on here, chances are I've forgotten about most of our interactions. So, don't get your feelings hurt, I guess what we had just wasn't that special.

...I do recall you now that you mention "Quails".

Unfortunately, I stand behind my post, there isn't much validity to what you said as the vast majority of it was either incorrect, misinterpreted or just consisted of opinions.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2018, 03:38:26 pm »
Sniper,

You've been defeated, move on from here, no need to get behind preMier- as his hype man.

preMier- ,

Although your name looked familiar, I didn't immediately remember you, unless you were someone who really stood out to me or someone I considered as close to me on here, chances are I've forgotten about most of our interactions. So, don't get your feelings hurt, I guess what we had just wasn't that special.

...I do recall you now that you mention "Quails".

Unfortunately, I stand behind my post, there isn't much validity to what you said as the vast majority of it was either incorrect, misinterpreted or just consisted of opinions.
how have I been defeated lmao. Look at your poll results I'm up idiot. You lost.

MrAKon

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2018, 03:38:32 pm »
Seriously doubt this guy has a wife and kid, every post is just embarrassing to read knowing this person is beyond the age of 14.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2018, 03:41:14 pm »
You gotta come up with a more convincing g "win" than that buddy. Kudos for going clean on the hacking. Now maybe you'll watch your big mouth.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]91-59
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord