+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 26, 2024, 05:33:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26199
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 469
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 12
Guests: 423
Total: 435

Author Topic: How to increase the amount of players!  (Read 19782 times)

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: How to increase the amount of players!
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2017, 01:22:11 am »
nope. you're totally wrong. lots of new people, they just play low money and bgh mostly and ums.

MrAKon

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2017, 04:04:43 am »
I played 2000-2007 only fastest and came back in the last year, no I do not know the builds for terran and I'm not about to start playing this choke and pray to win 40% zerg. And i'm certainly not going to get raped 95/100 times with those races to learn them just so I can only get raped 65/100 times because those races suck on this map anyway. Honestly it wouldn't be that bad if pvr/rvr still resulted in mirror 1/3 times, but how it is now pvr/rvr guarantees an unbalanced game

A

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2017, 01:15:18 pm »
Lol Scoope is it your First time playing BW? BW was always Ums, and low money. Don't be fool'd by these "new" comers. They have always been here. It's an 1998 game it's very rare to see new gamers. A new gamer would be around 12 years old. Every1 use to play Diablo SC Warcraft Dungeon Keeper counter strike . etc etc

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2017, 07:29:02 pm »
ok dude, you are too stupid. you think that with blizzard releasing a remaster that literally NO ONE new would come and play? there are millions of people who have never played sc and are now giving it a shot. you are really dumb to think there are 0 new players. lmfao! bro just quit.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2017, 07:32:42 pm »
I used to follow the stream of winter on sc2 and he had never played sc1 before, and I watched the stream where he tried it out for the first time and he kept on playing it. so youre here to tell me he was lying that he actually played sc1 before? lmfao.....ok, whatever you think smart guy. ^^

A

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2017, 09:10:31 pm »
Lmao,I'm stupid? dude you're fucking retarded it's an 1998 game of course that goofy kid played sc1 before sc2. Do you always believe what you see on the internet ? it's called common sense. He played sc1 years ago then got into sc2 then back into sc1 because they changed graphics.  Lol get real bud you don't know what you're talking about. It's an old game. anyways keep thinking that there's new people  .

A

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2017, 09:16:34 pm »
same old people same old bullshit same old sc.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2017, 09:38:31 pm »
lol "do you believe everything you see on the internet", Do you think everything on the internet is fake? youre exceptionally thick to think that not a single soul would play a game from 1998 never having played it before. arguing with u is like talking to a brick wall. ur so thick headed and dense that it gives me a headache, just stfu u neandertal please go to school or something. youre a total fuckwit lmao

A

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2017, 10:00:17 pm »
That's because I don't believe in bullshit, unlike you. I am done school, sorry bud I'm step a head of you.

maFi

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2017, 10:36:15 pm »
Wow i just got home and i read everything and i stil can't believe how stupid and toxic this sniper.score known as FiRe.uuB is :)) for me this is mindfuck, how can he say that you can learn the build with 3 races pretty fast just by watching some reps ....... and he thinks they made starcraft Remastered for new players, like i said and always will this guy has reached he's full potential he knows shit about this game .

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2017, 10:39:54 pm »
maFi, you have 0 potential. you get 15-0ed by network, lol. u suck. anyway bing I refuse to believe ur that stupid, go back to school moron.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2017, 10:45:19 pm »
so I guess theyre all making that post up? theyre really not new to sc. roflllllllllllllllll.......

PuMa

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2017, 12:35:56 am »
There are new players to starcraft but my guess is they're playing the 1v1 ranked system. Ive seen countless of them in public games where people start gas or something crazy like evolution chambers or engineering bay 2 mins into the game. Shockingly I found a buddy of mine who i met on a different game playing remastered a few days ago. Noticed it from discord cause it usually says what game people are playing. Asked him if he wanted to play and sure enough he was new to the game, like legit has no idea what he was doing.

Being good at starcraft takes countless hours and on top of that you really need to play consistently to maintain that skill level. And that is assuming you already know build orders, counter builds/units to specific things you see or that you don't see when  playing against someone. Starcraft is a very complex game it's not just a thinking game it's a very heavy mechanical dependent game.

To expect noobs to reach our skill level in a matter of weeks by only watching replays is asking for a lot. Ive been playing starcraft for 3 months now, its been 3 months since I came back and just now I'm feeling like i finally unrusted. It wasn't like 20 games a week of gameplay, it was literally over 100 games a week, about 4-5 hours daily 5 days out of the week of non stop gaming. Now i feel like I can maintain this skill level if all i do is play a few hours a week and THAT'S because Ive been playing starcraft on and off for over a decade.

Starcraft is a hard game. You just don't realize it until you quit for a few years and attempt to come back. Most of you who have reached X level don't notice cause you play a few games here and there to maintain your skill level. Reaching that skill experience in a short period of time for sure is a difficult task without any guidance.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"

-Albert Einstein

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2017, 12:45:07 am »
yea that may be true, but when I was noob I didn't know at all what I was doing until I joined vgt and download some reps of mafia.hash, then I went on and beat a lot of top players in my first season simply by copying and pasting builds. its not really that hard to learn as many people think.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]91-59
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord